• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

D

Deleted member

Sorry.... I feel kind of bad. >.< If you ever pick up Sheik or Zelda, let me know so you can kick me around some. xD
You use some good characters! But something I noticed - if some hit you try doesn't connect, you keep trying to use it and make it land regardless. Be careful and try to cut that out. Though it did work a few times since I wasn't expecting it lol. It might be tempting to go right in when they're at high % but just play patient and wait for your chance, or try to combo into it. :D Also, that rolling. Squish it.
Yours is better, you play him well! The only reason you lost out once with him was because you were trying so hard to inhale, which was what I was talking about. Keep your moves a surprise and you'll be going good!

Indeed we should, I'll look forward to it. ^^
If I could pick Sheik or Zelda, I would but my game disc gets messed up when I pick either of them >.< And thank you for the advice! :D

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Sorry.... I feel kind of bad. >.< If you ever pick up Sheik or Zelda, let me know so you can kick me around some. xD
You use some good characters! But something I noticed - if some hit you try doesn't connect, you keep trying to use it and make it land regardless. Be careful and try to cut that out. Though it did work a few times since I wasn't expecting it lol. It might be tempting to go right in when they're at high % but just play patient and wait for your chance, or try to combo into it. :D Also, that rolling. Squish it.
Yours is better, you play him well! The only reason you lost out once with him was because you were trying so hard to inhale, which was what I was talking about. Keep your moves a surprise and you'll be going good!

Indeed we should, I'll look forward to it. ^^
Silver you play Kirby? I want to see this.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Silv's Kirby needs more back-air spacing, from what I can recall. But other than that, yeah, lookin' sharp. c:

So I couldn't copy my old Wii's Brawl data, but I still managed to at least get something that had all the characters unlocked. Although it was at the expense of my old friend code. Refreshing to see my Brawl friends list empty again.

Anybody wanna play? I'm gonna be playing Falcon for a while.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't mind at all if you two play P:M. I'm still available if someone else here wants to play.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
... I didn't know 3.0.1 was out. CONVERSE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, GET IT NOW. :o

Not that it will surely help our problems, but you know, being able to see our in-game percentages would be nice for once. ;)

Edit: That being said, I'll have to grab it too when I have time...

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
I don't even know what the problem is. There's no info on this error code on Nintendo's site, and I've tested my connection and it works fine. I think the Project M update is just being problematic, even though I downloaded the wi-fi safe version. Ughhhhh

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I don't even know what the problem is. There's no info on this error code on Nintendo's site, and I've tested my connection and it works fine. I think the Project M update is just being problematic, even though I downloaded the wi-fi safe version. Ughhhhh
And you placed all the files in correctly? Including the Wi-Fi folder, I presume? That's peculiar... I've had no problems at all yet.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
And you placed all the files in correctly? Including the Wi-Fi folder, I presume? That's peculiar... I've had no problems at all yet.
Nothing's out of place. It's just giving me error code 50322, which according to Nintendo, doesn't have any explanation.
Guess I already found a bug with the new version. :/

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Silver you play Kirby? I want to see this.
I picked him up recently for a friend who's learning smash, she's trying D3 and I've wanted to learn to play Kirby properly for a while now, so...yeah. Perfect excuse. :p Those two are just being too nice, still needs tons of work yet. But sure if you're wanting to see it anyway you can just critique it. :p

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I picked him up recently for a friend who's learning smash, she's trying D3 and I've wanted to learn to play Kirby properly for a while now, so...yeah. Perfect excuse. :p Those two are just being too nice, still needs tons of work yet. But sure if you're wanting to see it anyway you can just critique it. :p
Yeah i'm always interested in seeing other people play kirby, it helps me learn.

And GGs Dan, that Peach can be a monster. D:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play you Maddie.

Having all of these Kirby regulars in the arena is ****ing confusing. I swear I forgot every avatar I attribute to a name when it comes to them, just for a second. I thought Mad was playing against Hyp3.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

4 minutes till the download it over..

CRAP its a BRONY!! Where are my men!? Lower the bridge! Prepare for battle >:OOOOOOO

Top Bottom