• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
To be honest, I get this feeling that I will do nothing except die against you. But I won't disappear, sorry about that last time, lol
D:
*Confidence-boosting hug*

Good games, you did great. I wanted to play more Shiek dittos, but the connection kept spazzing out on us and ruining the game. You're pretty good with Zelda, I must confess. I'm still working on her myself. I enjoyed playing you; you're better than you think, mate. c=

D

Deleted member

Ok, but I will use different characters this time so we aren't Kirby dittoing every day haha.
Lol, I will use Kirby a little less today cause it feels like only using Kirby is getting old :p

D

Deleted member

GGs Dan, I need to work on my other characters more. Too much Kirby has gotten in my head. D:

I'll play some matches.
Good games HYP3R! :D those matches were fun! :) what I found wierd was that I could actually play with Marth today, and I usually play badly when I use him :p

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Good Game Cray, if you're there. Nice to play with ya again even if the lag was terrible.....(and we only played one match)

Still, even through the lag i can still tell you're really awesome!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Ok cool, But im stuck in a basic brawl match. Give me a few mins:colorful:
I give up, I stand no chance. I'm no challenge for ya! I have the ideas in my head but then my moves don't come out but ya land everything with such precision! Oh well...maybe next time. GGs!

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I give up, I stand no chance. I'm no challenge for ya! I have the ideas in my head but then my moves don't come out but ya land everything with such precision! Oh well...maybe next time. GGs!
Psch I'm like w/e :smirk: You gave such a hard time though! Your wario Didnt want to die! That Yoshi Vs. Wario was the longest match ever. haha You put up a great fight my friend, hope I didn't shatter your dreams :skull: but yeah, I hope there will be a next time. :happysheep:

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ggs converse... It was nice playing, even with the lag getting in our way sometimes

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Scraket, my advice is less PK Fire and more mixing up. You can't be afraid to approach all the time. You didn't really use F-Air or B-Air at all in those matches and they're great moves. More pivot grabs, magnet slides, ect. This is coming from someone who mained Lucas back in 2008.

Top Bottom