• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Everything is well, I had to wait a week before getting internet, but in the meantime I 've been playing the Mega man X Collection, really fun to play some retros.
That's cool I had that game myself. I enjoyed the whole thing.

Edit: @Metalbro didn't know that one myself, and I'm flattered that I pop into your mind from that lol.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Zatch! ^-^ Fun matches!

I've gotten better no? I randomly picked up Lucario this morning and he fits my playstyle soooooo much. Its awesome.

By any chance could I get some tips?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I play really pitifully against Lucario online because of all the hitboxes and stuff, but yeah, you play him pretty competently.

Not really sure what advice to give; I couldn't practically punish anything your Lucario was doing, so I'm guessing you were doing something right, haha.

cronnix

Smash Rookie
Who wants to prove themselves Vs the cronnix! offer last intell 4pm.. if im online to see it
if im not here write a message on my profile and we try when we can.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Ok, I'll host the game.
GGs Dark those were fun right there, and you got a lot of good mindgames and a great Peach as well.

I had fun with the dittos we played too.

Also sorry about any lag since it was more than likely the cause plenty of premature deaths for yourself.

I counted 4 in the later games which is pretty unfortunate, and could of possibly made or break some those matches for me.

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Idk how people can play in such a connection. I lose to alot of people in these things and hardly win any games. Me trying to play like its offline seriously does not work here. So I guess Im free as hell.

While those were fun for you, they were not for me. I got annoyed after a while so I left. I'm not about to have this game set me off in a bad mood again.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You still want to play, DAS? Haven't played you in ****ing forever, lol.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Idk how people can play in such a connection. I lose to alot of people in these things and hardly win any games. Me trying to play like its offline seriously does not work here. So I guess Im free as hell.

While those were fun for you, they were not for me. I got annoyed after a while so I left. I'm not about to have this game set me off in a bad mood again.
Just gotta learn deal with it sometimes, but true it can be annoying. I don't really count my online matches as a testament of real skill since most people certainly play differently offline.

I would like to fight you offline Dark Pch, but considering that I'm not into the competitive scene that's nearly impossible. I guess if the game can bother you its good to get away for a bit.

Edit: @ Zatchiel Zatchiel no can do atm lol. I'm taking a bit of break, but whenever I get on next time we can play.

I haven't played you in forever as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey dude, you wanna play some Brawl? I've always wanted to play you for some reason :p (just give me 10 minutes to clean my room :p)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just gotta learn deal with it sometimes, but true it can be annoying. I don't really count my online matches as a testament of real skill since most people certainly play differently offline.

I would like to fight you offline Dark Pch, but considering that I'm not into the competitive scene that's nearly impossible. I guess if the game can bother you its good to get away for a bit.

Edit: @ Zatchiel Zatchiel no can do atm lol. I'm taking a bit of break, but whenever I get on next time we can play.

I haven't played you in forever as well.
There is nothing special about me so you are not missing much not being able to play me.

And I rather not get use to it. I learn nothing from it and if I want to win, I have to play so basic. That does not work in tournaments. So when it gets laggy, I just leave.

Hey dude, you wanna play some Brawl? I've always wanted to play you for some reason :p (just give me 10 minutes to clean my room :p)
Ok

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'm out see you guys later.

Edit: I still think you're good at least man lol. I understand though you always want to be able to be at 100 percent or at least play how you want to play.

Wifi won't allow that be possible most of the times.

Imo it helps with patience since its more slow pace that's it really.

Later people.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There is nothing special about me so you are not missing much not being able to play me.

And I rather not get use to it. I learn nothing from it and if I want to win, I have to play so basic. That does not work in tournaments. So when it gets laggy, I just leave.

Ok
Hey, good games Dark.Pch! :) That is a monstrous Peach you have, I could barely hit her! :p I hope we can play again soon :D (That double-KO at the end of one of the last matches was hilarious xD)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
So many new faces!
Anyone wanna play some P:M?
Anyone at all?

Nevermind i gtg.

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Converse... WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE DISCONNECTIONS!? T_T

That being said, still want to try? lol
My wifi is acting pretty crazy.
but sure we can try again. i wont let my wifi ruin my first day back to smashboards!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I DON'T GET IT. IT WAS PERFECTLY FINE FOR A FEW GAMES, UGH.

You try hosting? Don't know if it'll help, but you know, I'm willing to try anything. ;P

IT'S ALWAYS THE 5 MINUTE MARKI'M ACTUALLY SO PISSED. Excuse my caps lock, but really, why won't it work? ._.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I guess you're done, Converse? :p

Good games, dem disconnections, lol. Sorry for the random Fox, I thought I'd give him a shot, but I just try to abuse Shine a lot... xD Nice Sheik, I missed teching all of the D-throws at first because I was reacting too slowly, but I got it after a while. Plus... Sheik is hard to land Rests on. D:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I guess you're done, Converse? :p

Good games, dem disconnections, lol. Sorry for the random Fox, I thought I'd give him a shot, but I just try to abuse Shine a lot... xD Nice Sheik, I missed teching all of the D-throws at first because I was reacting too slowly, but I got it after a while. Plus... Sheik is hard to land Rests on. D:
Yep. im done. i gotta go somewhere with my dad, otherwise i would've played all day :teeth:.
I like sheik alot now, i started using her in turbo mode and i was like "woah, sheik is fun!" so i decided to use her regularly. Its very hard to nail those shorthops, though...

I missed you Smashboards/P:M!

Top Bottom