• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Brawl? Oh how the mighty have fallen... :troll:

Regardless, I shall attempt to give you some games anyway. Don't expect much, lol.
Nah man, I still hate Brawl, but I have to take a break from being a tech skill god... :smash:

I'll be on shortly.

EDiT: swag, we can do a rotation if ya'll want.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Uh, what's going here, lol...

You guys want to do doubles or something? I would 1v1 you AbidingTruth, but the truth is I'm trash at Brawl now and it'd be quite painful, lmao.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Oops, I think I got disconnected there. Regardless, it's probably about time I left anyway. ;P

lmao, hilarious games guys! xD

Sorry I let you down those first rounds Alexo, but I had so much fun, I laughed so hard. We had our time to shine as well, I might add. ;) dem Ganons tho, what even. You have to admit, for Falcons/Ganons, that was pretty darn exciting!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Lol GG's guys. Sorry Truth for all my dumb friendly fires. Also sorry for not helping you out during that match you went DDD, I accidentally left the room trying to share stock rofl. Hilarious stuff indeed. I can't remember how many times Will Falcon Punched me :colorful: You always seem to land the most ridiculous moves. That tippered Marth D-air Spike on Truth came out of nowhere.

I think I'm done also. Seeya

AbidingTruth

Smash Rookie
That all Falcon match was like, the very personification of Smash. This is how the game is meant to be played haha. Oh, don't worry about that stuff Metal, I had a ton of fun. That was great though, our double Ganons wrecked shop.
Oh my god yeah, that tipper dair was nuts, I have no idea how he pulled that off.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Also that 2v1 with my Marth and Truth's Kirby vs Will's Falcon was so embarrassing. I ate that knee lmao!

AbidingTruth

Smash Rookie
That was soooo clutch, I can't believe he came out of that one haha. All the props to Will, that was absolutely crazy.
I have NO IDEA how you guys get so many knees, the sweetspot is active for like a few frames, it's dumb.
Luck I guess haha. I didn't that many, the hitbox is ********. And you don't get another jump after Falcon kick, I didn't even know they removed that.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
You guys actually give me way too much credit, but heck, I'll definitely take it! xD Gotta say that I got lucky quite a number of times, like some of the edge games you and I played, Metal. dat Ganon Side-B totally should have grabbed the edge first, lol.

Also, nice follow-up game, Alexo. I always felt secure during our 2v1s no matter what my percent was because we were doing so much stuff. O_o

What else can I say, Truth, you had some dang hard reads on me, lol. You called my edge get-ups, rolls, all of it. :p

Top Bottom