• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Dan! Fun matches, and you have a very surprisingly gumptious Peach. Very well played, and look forward to P:Ming you again some time. :)

D

Deleted member

GG's, Dan! Fun matches, and you have a very surprisingly gumptious Peach. Very well played, and look forward to P:Ming you again some time. :)
Good games CK! :D your Kirby is a monster! :p you were pulling off great combos! I can't wait to play with you again next time! :) (I was dying when I killed you with the bomb Peach pulled, I was laughing so much but then you killed me right after it xD)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Good games CK! :D your Kirby is a monster! :p you were pulling off great combos! I can't wait to play with you again next time! :) (I was dying when I killed you with the bomb Peach pulled, I was laughing so much but then you killed me right after it xD)
Thanks. :) And lol, yes, that did quite catch me off-guard, I'll admit... xD

D

Deleted member

Thanks. :) And lol, yes, that did quite catch me off-guard, I'll admit... xD
Lol I also would have played as Kirby but I didnt have time to test him out :p and with Peach being my Melee main, I thought she would have played the same :p

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I will path. You host.
Super fun matches! Other than those lag spikes... You know what? I'm going to make a "NO U" taunt just for you. xD dat taunt

Yeah. My siblings are all home and abusing the internet... no amount of pleading would have gotten them to stop.

By the way, whose your main? All your characters were so good, I wasn't sure...

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah we should play some time when your internets not being bogged down XD My Fox/Falco didnt have a chance to get fancy in dat lag :p
I could tell. I'm attempting to play fox, and I have no idea how you play him so well on wi-fi!
I main Falco/Fox/Ness. Ness is definitely my best on wifi though. PK fire is super abusable on wifi.
Hehehe. I couldn't get away from those...

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Brawl anyone? :)

(FYI I am on my phone so if you reply to me I need you to post your FC too since I can't see your info under your username lol)

Top Bottom