• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Well I play P:M and Peach mains are actually pretty rare in that game.
You're the only P.M. (currently) peach main I know... but then again, I don't really play with a whole lot of people : P

Anyone wanna help me get better at Project M?
I can play for a little bit, if you want. You'll have to give me a couple of minutes though. There are people using the wii for netflix... I'll need to persuade them to hand it over.

Edit: Persuasion complete! +10 points for me! That was fast... thought I would have to bug them longer, but they didn't really care. You still wanna play?

Last edited:

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
You're the only P.M. (currently) peach main I know... but then again, I don't really play with a whole lot of people : P

I can play for a little bit, if you want. You'll have to give me a couple of minutes though. There are people using the wii for netflix... I'll need to persuade them to hand it over.
No worries amico. Let me know when you're ready. Also, fair warning: I'm not that great. >.< I've played PM online a total of once.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Sorry man, this lag... Wish we had a better connection together so it'd be more fun.
Awesome Link from what I saw though!
GGs! Argh, that lag! But you seem to have a very good hold of a lot of characters, it's hard to believe that was only your second time playing PM!

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs! Argh, that lag! But you seem to have a very good hold of a lot of characters, it's hard to believe that was only your second time playing PM!
Well, online at least. I played some with a few offline friends a couple weeks ago and I practiced against some CPUs. And don't be fooled, those 4 you saw are pretty much the only ones I can use. xD

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Well, online at least. I played some with a few offline friends a couple weeks ago and I practiced against some CPUs. And don't be fooled, those 4 you saw are pretty much the only ones I can use. xD
Well, the four I saw are still more than the one I can play : D. I would have showed you some other characters, but I didn't feel like getting overly beat up today xD

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Lol the Peach matches were really fun :p

Lol the Peach matches were fun :p how did you do those amazing combos? :0 I seriously couldnt land a hit ._.
Sorry about not replying to the question. I can't really explain, but you just have to learn the characters capabilities and use their strengths. A lot practice with the knowing the fundamental of this game.

You'll pick up on it as you play and/or watch other people play.

Peach is someone imo who you can be really creative with.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Deadjames. I need to play this game more often. I couldn't do anything.

Been playing brawl 99% more than Project M.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord

Metalbro, if you want, I'll play sum-more P:M with you now. Just for practice's sake, I mean. Up to you, tho'. :o

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743

Yeah P:M is the only Smash game I really play anymore. I'll play Melee on occasion, but that's about it

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Sure, but I'll be playing like a complete scrub.
That's fine. I don't expect anything serious. This really will just be for the fun of it, and also for practice, of course.

Edit: Wow, Metal, I'm impressed! You outclassed basically all of my characters, except Kirby (who I only wanted to use once, though, so I don't know how else things would've gone down otherwise)... See, I'm trying to find the right secondary for me, so this was good practice all in all. Right now, the only char. I play solidly is my main. Still, though, you definitely have a much stronger array of characters in general vs. mine. Good show. :)

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's CK! Fun matches. I feel like we are almost on the same level in terms of skill. I really like your Yoshi and Kirby.

I can't use DK in this game. I got too comfortable with his playstyle in brawl.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's CK! Fun matches. I feel like we are almost on the same level in terms of skill. I really like your Yoshi and Kirby.

I can't use DK in this game. I got too comfortable with his playstyle in brawl.
Thanks. Your Marth, Captain Falcon, and Ness really stood out for me, as well. :)

Ha ha, I know that feel, bro... Took me a looong time to get used to the "new" Kirby as well, but it really is rewarding once you figure him out. ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dang, I wanted to play too... How about dubz eventually, guys? D; (If we can find one more person, I mean... Or, perhaps, I could just spectate/participate in a FFA at some point? Derp.)
Hey CK, we never played, remember? :p do you want to play in 15 minutes? (Im eating :p)

Top Bottom