• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
GGs, gotta go eat.
GGs James~

Try not to smash so much mmmk? Gets a little predictable after a while.

AND THE :linkmelee: COMBOS THO

Wish I could put up a better fight though. Lately my controller has been acting all wonky (Going directions I don't want it to go, dropping inputs, some of my buttons don't function...).

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
I gotta go anyway, so GGs everyone! You guys were great.
Uhhh, sorry for the Pawnch, robo. JUSTICE KNOWS NEITHER FRIEND NOR FOE. (No really though, I was a pretty bad teammate. Sorry. xD)

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
LOL hilarious games guys. Fun FFAs as well as dubs. I think i almost stopped breathing for a moment i was laughing so hard.

Nice teamin with ya Xadrin. Rob0 u were awesome too

R0bO

Smash Rookie
LOL hilarious games guys. Fun FFAs as well as dubs. I think i almost stopped breathing for a moment i was laughing so hard.

Nice teamin with ya Xadrin. Rob0 u were awesome too
thanks lol you too good games was very fun

Can we do more teams like that(talking to the 3 of you, its very hard to find teams without much lag, and there wasn't much lag

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Yeah, good games! Apparently, Peach's Final Smash + Lati@s is REALLY good. o_o

Can we do more teams like that(talking to the 3 of you, its very hard to find teams without much lag, and there wasn't much lag
Sure, we can do that again sometime. Might be difficult to have all four of us wanting to play at the same time again, though.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I just downloaded the launcher. I don't want to keep you though, I'm just not sure where to go from there. Also downloading 3.02 WiFi safe but that says it will take half an hour. I'm just not seeing where it says HOW to use the launcher, I guess.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I just downloaded the launcher. I don't want to keep you though, I'm just not sure where to go from there. Also downloading 3.02 WiFi safe but that says it will take half an hour. I'm just not seeing where it says HOW to use the launcher, I guess.
Well for me, after I downloaded 3.01 it came with the launcher. The launcher is a new menu where you can launch the game, update whatever new update there is, check which version you have and you can also return to the Wii Menu.

I might be around in half an hour but just message me when you downloaded it and you are ready to play. In the meantime I'll probably play with someone else.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
So in theory, I don't need to download 3.02 then, just the launcher file?

Edit: Just kidding, it's the other way around. So I am waiting for this to download, so you might have to play someone else, sorry! ><

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
So in theory, I don't need to download 3.02 then, just the launcher file?
I do not know. I just downloaded 3.01 nohomebrew_wifi which came with the launcher.

I'd say just download the nohomebrew_wifi or if you are using homebrew get the homebrew_wifi. I had problems downloading it yesterday and I had to download it again and it worked.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Okay okay. It looks like it'll take like half an hour for 3.02 to download this way after speaking with the IRC chat. Sorry to make you wait!

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice

I'd be delighted to play with you guys again sometime.

So... Brawl anyone?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs James~

Try not to smash so much mmmk? Gets a little predictable after a while.

AND THE :linkmelee: COMBOS THO

Wish I could put up a better fight though. Lately my controller has been acting all wonky (Going directions I don't want it to go, dropping inputs, some of my buttons don't function...).
No offense, but I only dropped one game and I'd like to think I did pretty well considering I missed 80% of my techs and ZSS is a god awful MU for Ike but we were both on our last stock. I'm pretty sure I didn't smash that much, unless it was to follow-up on a jab cancel which is pretty safe considering I spaced most of them and I knew you were going to do one of three things when I didn't get a hit confirm: 1. hold shield, 2. try to shield grab, 3. roll behind me, all three of which I was able to punish consistently.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Zatch=Dead Dubz=Dead :sadeyes:
Yes. And it was an honor dying to end the conflict. The bloodshed. What's your KDR? Mine is P/P. Peace over punches. Surely, we are beyond a society of brutes?

Behave, gentlemen.

My friends came over, and I usually shut everything down when they come over, but only this time, they decided to play Brawl. So that stayed on, and I wasn't at the computer; though I apologize for not saying anything after I left. XD

So... who's up for some Brawlin'?
I can playyyyyy.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Yes. And it was an honor dying to end the conflict. The bloodshed. What's your KDR? Mine is P/P. Peace over punches. Surely, we are beyond a society of brutes?

Behave, gentlemen.

My friends came over, and I usually shut everything down when they come over, but only this time, they decided to play Brawl. So that stayed on, and I wasn't at the computer; though I apologize for not saying anything after I left. XD

I can playyyyyy.
Excellent. Close as I am to finishing these piece, I grow weary of drawing. Let us do battle! c:
And now worries man. Real life takes priority, I understand.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Don't know what happened, but good game, Maddie. c:

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Don't know what happened, but good game, Maddie. c:
I'm really sorry. Family's going through kind of a rough time. Had to talk with my mom about some stuff.
Ready to play again if you're still up for it. c:

Heh, yeah, I feel like a dork for losing what I'm sure is a real good MU for Marf though, lol.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh, okay. I'm on and hosting again.

I think I'm good for the night, haha. Good games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom