• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
ffas or 2v2's anyone?

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
No offense, but I only dropped one game and I'd like to think I did pretty well considering I missed 80% of my techs and ZSS is a god awful MU for Ike but we were both on our last stock. I'm pretty sure I didn't smash that much, unless it was to follow-up on a jab cancel which is pretty safe considering I spaced most of them and I knew you were going to do one of three things when I didn't get a hit confirm: 1. hold shield, 2. try to shield grab, 3. roll behind me, all three of which I was able to punish consistently.
No offense but uhh... I just took offense to this. Personally.

You claim you were missing 80% of your techs but I practically missing all of mine thanks to my controller. Lag was at a minimum so I really so no reason as to why you were missing techs bro. >.> As for the Ike vs ZSS I'm not going to say anything because we both sd'd lol

I'm pretty sure you in fact did smash alot, and I have replays to back me up. :seuss:
I knew you were going to do one of three things when I didn't get a hit confirm: 1. hold shield, 2. try to shield grab, 3. roll behind me
All the above happened when I tried to act OoS, not suprisingly, because of my controller. And by punish consistently do you by chance mean Smash or spotdodge? Those are the two I remember you doing the most :ohwell:

I hope you don't reply or mention this post in any manner. I'm not trying to instigate anything, just throwing out my little 2 cents. After all, is it just wifi. :pimp:

Brawl 2v2? DEFINETLY
I
would be up for some doubles as well c:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Hyp3R.

You are pretty good. Though my only practicewith the Kirby MU is Yoshi. Even still, it's like ya gotta adapt to every single kirby cuz each player is ddifferent and that didnt happen fntil some matches in.
You seem to get visably frustrated when behind. Just remember to keep your cool.

@Rob0. I want 2v2s

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll join for dubs, if that's still going on.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Hyp3R.

You are pretty good. Though my only practicewith the Kirby MU is Yoshi. Even still, it's like ya gotta adapt to every single kirby cuz each player is ddifferent and that didnt happen fntil some matches in.
You seem to get visably frustrated when behind. Just remember to keep your cool.

@Rob0. I want 2v2s
I only get frusterated when people keep using projectiles because i'm Kirby and I can't do anything about it. GGs regardless.

R0bO

Smash Rookie
I added zatch and I have you added ometa, if you wanna join go right ahead, if anyone else wants to join I'll let you know if theres still a spot

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GG's Saimunn! You just had to leave right after you beat my MK huh lol. (Left me salty) Every time I play you, you get better. I don't think I could beat your Falco. Like I couldn't do anything at all. Those lasers shut my Marth down and trying to get a grab off you is impossible :crying:

Your Marth can space really well now and you apply very good pressure with his F-airs and U-airs. Great ZSS as always.

I see you went Shiek for a while and you're pretty good with her. Nice Dacusing and F-Tilt locks. Are you trying to pick her up?
Good games man! Yeah sorry about the untimely departure; figured I had to prepare dinner by the time being lols xd.
Anyways, I would mutually assess your gameplay in that way man.. Your versatility with characters is simply outstanding (notwithstanding, your primary characters have an extra edge which is discernable; dat DK & :pit: :D), and your timing is so sensible (you actually await spotdodges and rolls before deliberating your next move xd).
Besides, you dominated throughout the majority of matches, so I couldn't refute the viability of your gameplay ;p

Thanks for the compliments btw! It's the obnoxious characters which bestow upon me the advantage of an autopilot ability *cough* :falco: *cough* :metaknight: *cough*, but those aside, I wouldn't say that I had major preponderance during most of the games anyway. I would actually, without having the intent to brag obviously, say that my :marth: emanates signs of improvement somehow lol. Getting the hang out of his tipper spacing drastically alters the course of a match.

As for my Sheilda rofl; that was just an impulsive, impetuous shot in the dark really.. I mean I like the mechanics of :sheik:, but I outwardly suck at effectively aligning the moves in something that appears to look like a combo or so haha. And f-tilts are basically the only thing which seemed to work, and the DACUSes were slightly rogue in my opinion. Nevertheless I enjoyed those games! Not quite intending to add her to the recurring characters on my slate, but a bit of change every now and then appeals to me :)

Oh and ehm lastly, I wanted to give you a bunch of credits for that :mario2: of yours; daaayyuuum he's aggravating at times xD. I like it how you utilise his entire moveset (with impressive and inventive use of f-tilts) and really exert serious pressure onto your opponent with his awkward-gravity aerials combined with jabs and tilts. Keep up the good stuff in that regard!

Looking forward to the next ones man, been a blast!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone for a Brawl?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games man! Yeah sorry about the untimely departure; figured I had to prepare dinner by the time being lols xd.
Anyways, I would mutually assess your gameplay in that way man.. Your versatility with characters is simply outstanding (notwithstanding, your primary characters have an extra edge which is discernable; dat DK & :pit: :D), and your timing is so sensible (you actually await spotdodges and rolls before deliberating your next move xd).
Besides, you dominated throughout the majority of matches, so I couldn't refute the viability of your gameplay ;p

Thanks for the compliments btw! It's the obnoxious characters which bestow upon me the advantage of an autopilot ability *cough* :falco: *cough* :metaknight: *cough*, but those aside, I wouldn't say that I had major preponderance during most of the games anyway. I would actually, without having the intent to brag obviously, say that my :marth: emanates signs of improvement somehow lol. Getting the hang out of his tipper spacing drastically alters the course of a match.

As for my Sheilda rofl; that was just an impulsive, impetuous shot in the dark really.. I mean I like the mechanics of :sheik:, but I outwardly suck at effectively aligning the moves in something that appears to look like a combo or so haha. And f-tilts are basically the only thing which seemed to work, and the DACUSes were slightly rogue in my opinion. Nevertheless I enjoyed those games! Not quite intending to add her to the recurring characters on my slate, but a bit of change every now and then appeals to me :)

Oh and ehm lastly, I wanted to give you a bunch of credits for that :mario2: of yours; daaayyuuum he's aggravating at times xD. I like it how you utilise his entire moveset (with impressive and inventive use of f-tilts) and really exert serious pressure onto your opponent with his awkward-gravity aerials combined with jabs and tilts. Keep up the good stuff in that regard!

Looking forward to the next ones man, been a blast!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone for a Brawl?

I can play a few games. Rather play P:M, but you know... ;) I haven't played Brawl in a long time, but let's do this!

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
I can play a few games. Rather play P:M, but you know... ;) I haven't played Brawl in a long time, but let's do this!
And so ensues another epic saga of two seasoned archenemies, situated in an everlasting feud..

I shall meet you soon, comrade!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
my johns to come are legitimate because I haven't practiced Brawl in forever. :troll:

Edit: Sorry Saimunn, parents came home and almost caught playing when I should have been studying. >.> Good... three games or so we had though, lol. I hope I didn't leave on a salty note. ;P Gotta go do stuff for now, but if you leave a reply, I'll respond when I see it.

Fear not, we shall Brawl again some day! Or you could, you know, just get Project M so we could play regularly. ;P

Last edited:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Guys, nice dubz.

Gud stuff to all of ya. Tho sorry for lettin ya down last match Zatch. Still, I cant tell you how much i enjoy 2v1s

Top Bottom