• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Alrighty!~ I'll be online in a sec... (I really hope my controller doesn't weigh me down...)
Fun games! Sorry, family just came, I g2g, that last match I was hug-attacked by cousins... and they thought it was fun to tackle me while I played :p

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Let me down?

You did no such thing, haha. Your Lulu was going in when it came to 2v1. I think me and you should team up more often. That was fun. Lag-ridden, but fun. XD

Good games you guys.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Fun games! Sorry, family just came, I g2g, that last match I was hug-attacked by cousins... and they thought it was fun to tackle me while I played :p
Awwwww~ I know what that feels like xD

GGs though!~ Those were some really fun games man. Never quite seen a :linkmelee: like yours before, but I assure you you're best P:M Link I've faced thus far! :grin: (Your Marth is no slouch either >.>)

May we play again some day!~ :p

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Awwwww~ I know what that feels like xD

GGs though!~ Those were some really fun games man. Never quite seen a :linkmelee: like yours before, but I assure you you're best P:M Link I've faced thus far! :grin: (Your Marth is no slouch either >.>)

May we play again some day!~ :p
Haha, many thanks. :shades: My Marth is still prone to suicide... I swear I need to get him some therapy.

May we play again many times! :happysheep:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Add my new FC, as I forgot to mention. =P

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Dan. Work on your defensive strategies. I saw and capitalized on a lot of rolls. I don't know what happened to our connection, though. >: Any particular reason you didn't use Kirby very much this time around?

I'd play dubs, but I'm gonna eat pizza and watch Doctor Who instead.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
MY FANS ARE WHAT KEEP ME GOING.
So would you prefer to simply do some 1v1s or are you cool with trying to get some teams going? I almost forgot to ask your thoughts on it, sorry. >.<

Edit: seems like now's not a good time for dubs, so I'll go ahead and hop online

D

Deleted member

Good games, Dan. Work on your defensive strategies. I saw and capitalized on a lot of rolls. I don't know what happened to our connection, though. >: Any particular reason you didn't use Kirby very much this time around?

I'd play dubs, but I'm gonna eat pizza and watch Doctor Who instead.
Oh, I wanted to take a little break from Kirby today :p and I will work on my defense :p also, I left early cause my parents said I have been playing too much xD

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
So would you prefer to simply do some 1v1s or are you cool with trying to get some teams going? I almost forgot to ask your thoughts on it, sorry. >.<
If I had not been fine with doubles, I'd have already said something. :D

Oh! That is sarcasm up there! Yep! I am not fine with anything but singles! Quite!

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Anyone up for 2v2? Thing is, Im about to go eat so I'll give any willing participants 40 mins to an hour to assemble. :lol: If that makes sense...

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about that sudden and drastic lag spike. I fixed my connection though. Also, MOI, I'd be down for some singles. c:
Xad and I were actually looking for more people to do doubles with.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Sorry about that sudden and drastic lag spike. I fixed my connection though. Also, MOI, I'd be down for some singles. c:
Xad and I were actually looking for more people to do doubles with.
If we're done, then fine. I think the lag was actually on my end, as I completely lost my Internet connection for a very short while. That's a first.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Who wants to take on the helm against the captain in some perilous Project M, ya slippery stowaways?

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I would, but considering this is around the time we played last time, I feel like we'd have horrible lag again...
We'll never know unless we try. :r I'm still willing to give it an attempt. If it's bad the first match or so, though, best to drop it 'til next time.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
It's a school night so unfortunately I can only play for 30 min x.x maybe an hour, What team can I be?

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs Xadrin! Awesome set of characters, I'm so envious of that Wolf.
Trying to make Pit my main, with little and gradual success, lol.

Top Bottom