• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Umm...i believe the matches of question I went R.O.B.. And honestly the MU can go either way. Usually just being a battle of patience.
You beat Hyper's Kirby with Rob? =O

Could be two things. One, Hyper doesn't really know how to get inside.

Two, Not enough Back airs. X)

And Kirby doesn't need to be patient when versing Yoshi. Kirby just needs to find an opening and go a-wall on Yoshi (since Yoshi can't really shield and stuff, Kirby can get away with bs options as well).

To actually win a Kirby you have to read Kirby's jumps and always throw a couple of Egg Throws to get your space with Yoshi. Mostly reading Kirby's jumps and air dodges is how you win him. I don't feel grabs help Yoshi that much ( unless you can read Kirby's airdodge after a grab throw). Foward air to Netrual air is your friend. Mix up your Netrual air to other options (since Kirby's always shield waiting for a shield grab, preform an Egg-lay or the last part of Yoshi's back air and continue on from there. Creativty is a big role to making the match-up a lot more relaxing at times. And Yoshi players are always nervous, because they don't really know how to continue the match-up verses Kirby.

@ Lukinhasss, Ha ha! Play Prince's Kirby and you'll re-think that. X)

Polt verses DC early 2009-ish is way too old. DC didn't even know how to get inside. Full hop back airs is a no no. Some short hop back airs, fairs and grabs to smashes is all Kirby needs. Even if Yoshi is in the lead, Kirby can just throw a couple of back airs or fancy tricks in get the lead or a gimp. Even? XD Ha ha! Only creative Yoshis can get the job done.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
hey, nevermind lol sorry
GGs Snailtopus I hope you got to unrust some man. Played a while and felt that a break was in order.

You got my Zelda pretty good lol, so great job there. It was fun playing you again after a while

Top Bottom