• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I want to brawl someone, but unfortunately I tried to get the internet set up for the wii since I'm living elsewhere but I can't access it. I hate parental controls.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I meant patience from the Yoshi in keeping the Kirby out. I don't get nervous in the MU.

If one or the other is in the lead or bringing it back, it's because one is outplaying the other and/or made a big punish off a mistake. If the two players are of the same skill level(at high level play) it will be a long tug of war(if both players know the MU).

And I have a positive record of about 3:1 against Prince/Gohan's Kirby with Yoshi. Not that I'm calling him out or anything cuz I totally respect him as an awesome and flashy player. Just putting that out there.
Hm~ you seem like a good Yoshi then. Maybe you're a better Yoshi than Raptor. Who isn't. X)

Also, How was the connection? Dude is pretty godlike once he gets his flow going.

I'd like to see what your Yoshi is all about. As long as we have a decent connection, then I should do stuff... Hopefully -_-... What do you type Courage? Would you like to brawl in like a few hours?

Honesrly it doesn't matter really how good or knowledeged the Yoshi player is. Kirby's that at least understand the foundation can still take Yoshi to last stockk. Like I typed, Yoshi's need to change their foundation and get creative with their approach and such. I look forward to brawling you courage.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Hm~ you seem like a good Yoshi then. Maybe you're a better Yoshi than Raptor. Who isn't. X)

Also, How was the connection? Dude is pretty godlike once he gets his flow going.

I'd like to see what your Yoshi is all about. As long as we have a decent connection, then I should do stuff... Hopefully -_-... What do you type Courage? Would you like to brawl in like a few hours?

Honesrly it doesn't matter really how good or knowledeged the Yoshi player is. Kirby's that at least understand the foundation can still take Yoshi to last stockk. Like I typed, Yoshi's need to change their foundation and get creative with their approach and such. I look forward to brawling you courage.
Honestly, no my Yoshi isn't better than Raptor's. My Yoshi isn't that all good and i'll still honing my skills as a player, hence i'm nothing in the slightest amazing at all. I wont be available within your time specified, but I don't think brawling you would be a good idea anyway. Especially if it ventures along the lines of proving a point, which I have none to claim.

Edit: Sorry guys, my battlefield texure screws up wifi :c. let's not go there

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Honestly, no my Yoshi isn't better than Raptor's. My Yoshi isn't that all good and i'll still honing my skills as a player, hence i'm nothing in the slightest amazing at all. I wont be available within your time specified, but I don't think brawling you would be a good idea anyway. Especially if it ventures along the lines of proving a point, which I have none to claim.

Edit: Sorry guys, my battlefield texure screws up wifi :c. let's not go there
So modest you! ;) Your secret is safe with me. =O

Prove what? You won Prince with a Yoshi. Prince isn't no slouch. I want to verse you with me Kirby and see your Yoshi for myself in action. I'm not proving anything.. First It's WiFi... Second It's WiFi... And lastly... It's WiFi. X)

If you're not available then that's fine. Have fun with whatever you're doing. Going to go bug Zero some more. X)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Anyone online and feel like playing teams? I got a friend over, so we only need two more :D

Edit: PM

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Cool beans :bubblebobble: One more :D

Edit: Wanna have 1v1's till someone else joins?
Well, all right. I guess so, but I mostly just wanted to do dubz for now. We'll have some free-range sparring matches ahead of time, anyway.

Edit: Oh, I see... In that case, I'm straying away for now. Sorry, bud. :s

Top Bottom