• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Path I miss brawling with you. D: You make a great team as well. :D

So, are you the best PM Link yet. X)

Have fun buddy! Go easy on them with your friend. ;)
Hahaha, I'm not the best PM Link by faaaaaaaaaar xDD But I'm working on becoming better :p

She left, and the wii has been claimed, so no playing for me :roll:

AbidingTruth

Smash Rookie
Yeah, good games guys. Madolche, I apologize for my very shoddy MK performance, I've been trying to pick him up recently in order to match up against other MKs. As you can obviously see, I need more practice haha. Xad and Moi, you two were a pretty good team. That inhale into the stage spike that Xadrin did was crazy. As a Kirby main, I've been practicing that and I still haven't really gotten it down.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, good games guys. Madolche, I apologize for my very shoddy MK performance, I've been trying to pick him up recently in order to match up against other MKs. As you can obviously see, I need more practice haha. Xad and Moi, you two were a pretty good team. That inhale into the stage spike that Xadrin did was crazy. As a Kirby main, I've been practicing that and I still haven't really gotten it down.
I am not the kind of person to point blame on a teammate, so no worries. <3
Glad I could help ya practice

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hahaha, I'm not the best PM Link by faaaaaaaaaar xDD But I'm working on becoming better :p

She left, and the wii has been claimed, so no playing for me :roll:
You're so modest like Courage. :D You're not the best Link yet I got you (wink).

Oh no!

* gives Path a bag to Hyper- ventilate in*

D

Deleted member

Just paint the Cotton-ball Pink. Problem solved. :D
Kirby and cotton balls are 2 different things! Nothing shall ever defeat Kirby and his cuteness! *goes crazy and throws chair* :p

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games Zatch! My late response would be because I am salty that the game ended with me self-destructing. Then I immediately went to training mode to practice my old dthrow followups and basic stuff.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, you guys.

PZ, aside from the points that I touched on in the advice I gave earlier: Your have a really bad dodging habit. I'd say fix that asap, as it's incredibly predictable with how often you were rolling, and having your opponent realize that tendency is just asking for punishment. I honestly don't even think I did a great job of punishing it enough to give you a better clue, haha. You can be more aggressive with how you play. I wanna say your Falcon is bloody good, but you seem really confused when it comes to your defense. Shield more, ground dodge less. Jabs are okay, but do more with them. And use more up-air. Even RAR up-air is actually pretty decent. You seem to understand the extent of up-air's reach, but don't forget you can hit with the later frames. It's pretty good for gimping and stage spiking if someone stage on the ledge after you attempted an offstage edgeguard, which shouldn't be happening as often as I saw it, incidentally. You're something, though, certainly gave a fight. Also, it's always fun to meet another GAy player.

I have chores to do, and my girly friend is sad tonight. I might play later.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
I'll go ahead and play Hyper for now, partly because he's gotta go to bed soon, and partly because the falco icons worry me. xD
Gimme a sec to set up

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games, you guys.

PZ, aside from the points that I touched on in the advice I gave earlier: Your have a really bad dodging habit. I'd say fix that asap, as it's incredibly predictable with how often you were rolling, and having your opponent realize that tendency is just asking for punishment. I honestly don't even think I did a great job of punishing it enough to give you a better clue, haha. You can be more aggressive with how you play. I wanna say your Falcon is bloody good, but you seem really confused when it comes to your defense. Shield more, ground dodge less. Jabs are okay, but do more with them. And use more up-air. Even RAR up-air is actually pretty decent. You seem to understand the extent of up-air's reach, but don't forget you can hit with the later frames. It's pretty good for gimping and stage spiking if someone stage on the ledge after you attempted an offstage edgeguard, which shouldn't be happening as often as I saw it, incidentally. You're something, though, certainly gave a fight. Also, it's always fun to meet another GAy player.

I have chores to do, and my girly friend is sad tonight. I might play later.
Alright before I go to bed I should really give an overview of my thoughts.
  • I don't shield grab that much because falcon's grab range is not only vertical but horrible. I would like to mix up my jab game but I haven't gotten the hang doing all of falcon's moves with precision although I will give it a try.
  • The dodging habit is bad but I think thats mainly because of my insecurity with falcon's moveset at the moment( as spoken before I can't get the hang of his moveset at the moment but after some training mode today and tomorrow i got this).
  • Falcon's RAR uair is weird. While playing on gamecube I did use it many time for gimping recoveries of edgaurding but never before in the neutral game. The autocancelled hitbox of the back of uair usually misses and the landcancel although hits...isn't very reliable if your focusing more on FF the uair then spacing it(I still try it out though now that I actually got the tipman hitbox to hit for once)
  • Yes I want to continue aggressive play with falcon. Yes I am confused about my defense options. HYES I AGREE WITH YOU! <3

Player -0

Smash Hero
Alright before I go to bed I should really give an overview of my thoughts.
  • I don't shield grab that much because falcon's grab range is not only vertical but horrible. I would like to mix up my jab game but I haven't gotten the hang doing all of falcon's moves with precision although I will give it a try.
  • The dodging habit is bad but I think thats mainly because of my insecurity with falcon's moveset at the moment( as spoken before I can't get the hang of his moveset at the moment but after some training mode today and tomorrow i got this).
  • Falcon's RAR uair is weird. While playing on gamecube I did use it many time for gimping recoveries of edgaurding but never before in the neutral game. The autocancelled hitbox of the back of uair usually misses and the landcancel although hits...isn't very reliable if your focusing more on FF the uair then spacing it(I still try it out though now that I actually got the tipman hitbox to hit for once)
  • Yes I want to continue aggressive play with falcon. Yes I am confused about my defense options. HYES I AGREE WITH YOU! <3
Nair OoS or Dair OoS or Up Air OoS. Any aerial really. You can space Nairs and run around. Try not to get cornered, just "Dash Dance".

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs Hyper, I didn't know you used Ness. :o I'm gonna guess you're trying to pick him up, in which case, best of luck. You've got those bairs down pretty nicely. (I wanted that Mirror Shield gimp soooo badly, lol)

Still around, I Dair You? (like that name by the way)

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Hyper, I didn't know you used Ness. :o I'm gonna guess you're trying to pick him up, in which case, best of luck. You've got those bairs down pretty nicely.

Still around, I Dair You? (like that name by the way)
GGs Mad, It's strange how I did well against you with a character i'm learning rather than kirby last time ._.
Those bairs are just my kirby rubbing off on other characters :p
I just need more experience playing Ness and i'll have my own style for him soon rather than stealing from kirby.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
yeah what game did u wanna play?
I was actually hoping for some Project M. I'm still not that good at it and I could use the practice, unless you'd rather play Brawl where I'd be more able to keep up.

@Hyper: I try not to go as hard if I see someone's just picking up a character, because I know how discouraging it can be. Not to say I was handing you any matches, you did pretty good. Only thing I'd advise since I had played a little Ness a while back is be careful with that recovery and with those aerial PKFs. Other than that you pretty much got the concept.

Top Bottom