• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Well Myles seems to be unresponsive, so my search for a P:M opponent still stands.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, gonna play someone else now since he replied first. We can play later if you want.
Hey ggs, that lag is a killer. It was off by about half a sec which threw me off quite a bit. Nice Ike by the way. I barely touched you. Ggs, till next time :)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
...sigh...does anyone wanna Brawl since none of my P:M players are on?

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Yep I said it, sorry. I'm starting to realize that I think a ton of characters are stupid... oh boy. Falcon only future...
Yep, Falcon only future..........
.........For the punching bag/hopeless loser department!! Bwahahahaha!!! :laugh:

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
:surprised: What makes you say that?
Well my philosophy is if the character is not Captain Falcon, it's stupid. All of them are stupid in their own special way, in my opinion. I know, everyone doesn't have to criticize my philosophy, it's my own personal opinion.

D

Deleted member

GGs rekindling those were fun matches. Do you play yugioh by any chance since your profile pic is rekindling just asking cuzz I play too?
Ggs! Those were fun alright! xD I actually wanted to play more and I do play Yugioh :b

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Azula, sorry I wasn't really playing my best tonight, I had a long day at work today. Also, note to self, never try to play Pikachu on wifi, it's just not possible.

@Cons: You still want to play? I noticed you tried to join me a couple times.

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
Nevermind alexo. I'm practicing boost pivot grabbing and grabbing techs and strategies with falco considering your using ice climbers grabbing is useless and thus I cant practice grabs on them cause there's two of them

Top Bottom