• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Good games Entro! I stopped using falcon to see if there was another character I could use in that match up. Falcon's predictable kill moves vs lucarios random kill moves are very bad. I thought I could dedede but you understood that match up for the most part lol. Anyway, I have to go eat but one thing brings curiosity to me. Why don't you use aura sphere at all? You use all of his other moves pretty good but never ever touch aura sphere...
GGs PZ i dont use aura sphere because im trying out an experiment. Basically to see if im any good without it. I know i shouldnt but why not?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You're always flashy dude haha. Very good option usage. I feel as though I play more defensively than Seagull. I react to my opponent and see what they're gonna do before I go on the offensive. Have you ever played him by chance?
No but I'm pretty cool with him.

I always support the guy and I'm pretty sure you'd do good against him. ^^

Edit: Would anyone like to brawl as well?

PZ

Smash Lord
Sounds legit to me. I have to be honest everytime I think I know what I am doing vs lucario it just goes down the drain when I get hit by fsmash especially if I die from such a move. <.<

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Sounds legit to me. I have to be honest everytime I think I know what I am doing vs lucario it just goes down the drain when I get hit by fsmash especially if I die from such a move. <.<
TBH thats what i was thinking. It doesnt help that it has stupid range, a tipper, and on top of that is stronger the weaker luc is. lol without that i wouldnt stand a chance :p

D

Deleted member

GGs tho, at least we could play but yea, the lag was getting in the way.
Anyone brawl?

Top Bottom