• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
GGs jslow, nice Ganon and Link :) Thanks for playing for a while, most people here only stick around for a few matches.
Yea Gg's it was fun. Your the best spacies I've faced that's a tough matchup for my mains lol. It's nice to play someone who will help me to get better Ik I still have a lot to work on.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I just meant that a lot of our matches were really really close haha. Link and Wolf in doubles would be very interesting indeed xD And I have thought about playing Seagull, even though I don't think I'm on his level yet :O
Oh, ha ha, they were :D Was I playing flashy and smart? I know I can do way better than that, but meh. Yeah it would be xD Just try him at least, he's a little more mobile than you, vut how you played him the last few matches, were very Seagull Joe approved ;)

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Oh, ha ha, they were :D Was I playing flashy and smart? I know I can do way better than that, but meh. Yeah it would be xD Just try him at least, he's a little more mobile than you, vut how you played him the last few matches, were very Seagull Joe approved ;)
You're always flashy dude haha. Very good option usage. I feel as though I play more defensively than Seagull. I react to my opponent and see what they're gonna do before I go on the offensive. Have you ever played him by chance?

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
@Myles: weird, I wasn't experiencing lag (if so was few and far between lol). Oh well, GGs~

CJ you want to brawl now? =P

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games Entro! I stopped using falcon to see if there was another character I could use in that match up. Falcon's predictable kill moves vs lucarios random kill moves are very bad. I thought I could dedede but you understood that match up for the most part lol. Anyway, I have to go eat but one thing brings curiosity to me. Why don't you use aura sphere at all? You use all of his other moves pretty good but never ever touch aura sphere...

Top Bottom