• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PZ

Smash Lord
Both of you responded at same time but unfortunately I was not attentive to the thread. Could y'all perhaps be playing each other now or should I choose?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll brawl ya~
I freaken love your Wolf LAB! <3 Best Wolf I've ever fought! Aib Wolfs got nothing on you :) Keep up the good work.

I tried to do everything I can do offline.... but a lot of the stuff got messed up.

Like grabs (instead of DACUS). Bomb slide mess ups... shielding.... either way, loved our matches :D I saved all our matches <3 too good!

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
I freaken love your Wolf LAB! <3 Best Wolf I've ever fought! Aib Wolfs got nothing on you :) Keep up the good work.

I tried to do everything I can do offline.... but a lot of the stuff got messed up.

Like grabs (instead of DACUS). Bomb slide mess ups... shielding.... either way, loved our matches :D I saved all our matches <3 too good!
GGs. Boy oh boy, the hype is real xD

Thanks for the compliments man. You're the best link I've played as well. Wifi kept messing up my dash attacks when I was trying to start chains >_< Kept down smashing haha.

But with all my hardwork your compliments mean a lot. I played well against you, I'm happy about that :p

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs. Boy oh boy, the hype is real xD

Thanks for the compliments man. You're the best link I've played as well. Wifi kept messing up my dash attacks when I was trying to start chains >_< Kept down smashing haha.

But with all my hardwork your compliments mean a lot. I played well against you, I'm happy about that :p
What do you mean by the hype? And thank you :D I really want to team with you sometime :D Link and a Wolf. Weird 0_o

Yeah, I saw that, it's all good, bro! Have you ever thought of playing Seagull Joe?

pitthekit

Smash Ace
gg mxx I have to give on tip and it is that you actively seek grabs at the beginning of the match or if I have a low %. don't do that or I will bait it and jab the **** out of you lol. only try to grab if you see the opportunity. you're way better than me and you probably know that I suck at mk lol I hate how he recovers. Nice pikichu and pokemon trainer. I gotta know how to do that squrtle roll slide thing.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
GGs Entro!~

Y'know, you can play PZ. I'll let you play him xD I don't feel like playing anymore

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
What do you mean by the hype? And thank you :D I really want to team with you sometime :D Link and a Wolf. Weird 0_o

Yeah, I saw that, it's all good, bro! Have you ever thought of playing Seagull Joe?
I just meant that a lot of our matches were really really close haha. Link and Wolf in doubles would be very interesting indeed xD And I have thought about playing Seagull, even though I don't think I'm on his level yet :O

Top Bottom