• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

clowsui

Smash Legend
anywhere from june 6-10, unsure m8

i don't know who jaurice is but he can hol dat L in advance - i flexed all over nicole all natural like and it felt so goodddd. marth is amazing

but let's forget about brawl. since i'm movin down south and you all have muscle man master Dr PP here i'm prolly just gonna learn melee and play marth in that game too

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah greensboro brawl has...diminished.

greensboro melee is freakin too good.

hmm another marth for my fox to deal with. i don't think i mind right now. that character is more fun to work against than falco.

clowsui

Smash Legend
guinea pig?

u kno what

mo money mo problems

i'll take that 30$ against ur peach

edit: fox makes me sad but at least you're not playing ganon any more unless this isn't the same chris i'm thinking of

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
PP's brawl peach? man that's gonna be rough.

indeed, i have left ganon. i decided to learn a real character. i thought it would be temporary, but right now fox feels really natural, so idk if i'll go back to ganon much outside of teams. actually, i might play him some eventually vs some floaties, but idk.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
in all reality, i really wish i could play marth sometimes, but i really can't wrap my brain around his sword sometimes. his moves have too many uses lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
whoops looks like i'm not coming down around then

though when i do come down it'll be for longer than a day for sure apparently

$tay fre$h homies i'll see you soon

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
calorie counting. ive been trying to eat salad with maybe an egg in it for 2 out of 3 meals. the other 1 should be either breakfast or lunch since its gonna be heavier and the calories get expended more throughout the day. ive been hitting the exercise bike for at least 45 min everyday (should be around 300-400 calories burnt). trying to do some basic strength training but i dont have equipment where im at and its really tedious without it. i do try to do some pushups, situps/planks, jumpingjacks, and squats tho. any tips would be appreciated.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
YEEE CHRIS
calorie counting. ive been trying to eat salad with maybe an egg in it for 2 out of 3 meals. the other 1 should be either breakfast or lunch since its gonna be heavier and the calories get expended more throughout the day. ive been hitting the exercise bike for at least 45 min everyday (should be around 300-400 calories burnt). trying to do some basic strength training but i dont have equipment where im at and its really tedious without it. i do try to do some pushups, situps/planks, jumpingjacks, and squats tho. any tips would be appreciated.
Well eating that is alright but not necessarily healthy lol you don't wanna lose weight if you're not getting proper nutrition in the meantime. Greens and some protein are good but you want more variety, just in smaller quantities. Protein and fat also burn at the same time apparently so it may be kinda tough to get a little built but lose weight(that knowledge is new to me so that's the extent of what I know there but I'm trying the same thing myself haha.)

Vary how you do pushups between close(chicken wing) and wide(slightly longer than regular) grips and that gets a lot of good muscles and gives you a strong base for whatever else you wanna do. Side crunches help with abs really well since they got those obliques or whatever they're called rofl.

Overall you're doin some solid stuff and I think diet is the biggest change I'd suggest. Do you know how many calories you've taken in and how much you've lost? What about how much weight you lost in how much time? I'm curious myself because I'm trying to lose a little more myself haha.

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
don't worry i do get the other nutrients, just in one meal of the day instead of too much across 3 meals.
ill try those other exercise variants too
so far i think ive lost around 3 pounds across 4 or 5 days (194.8ish to 191.8 ish). but i wasn't following the diet until two days ago so i dunno how itll fluctuate when i get a more steady schedule going (except that'll it'll slow down if i don't increase my exercise regimen later on). i havent actually been calculating calories to a fine degree lol. ive just been trying to get a basic understanding. the two salads i consume shouldn't be more than like 400 calories... but i dunno about the third meal cuz it varies depending on what i have at home lol. it's definitely a shirrrrtload less than i normally eat though ( i would eat like 3/4 of a pound of pasta with all the goods in a sitting... ask camron).

1 thing i know is if you're trying to build muscle you should get some protein in you within like 30 min after you work out or else you burn away muscle. im not that concerned with building muscle at the moment so its not as important for me.

good luck!

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
lost 10 pounds just by jogging 3 miles daily and doing a 4 minute exercise that Kevin showed me, also I change the 4 minute exercise but stick to work outs that keep me on the balls of my feet strictly to strengthen the foot that I have arthritis while also doing cardio. My eating habits could be better, but that's something I'll hopefully fix soon. It's mainly drinking too much coke but it's so goOoOoOod

big sleep

չչչ
yea haha yo yall ***** need this **** hahahaa n*ggz lookin close to having diabetes and **** my n*ggz lolllllllolllllllllllllllllll fykn fat biches folroforlforl

*~>
but yeah, if you're losing weight that quickly, it is easy to stack it back up again, so continue to have a healthy diet + exercise even after you've reached your optimum.

Last edited:

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
yea haha yo yall n*ggz need this **** hahahaa n*ggz lookin close to having diabetes and **** my n*ggz lolllllllolllllllllllllllllll fykn fat biches folroforlforl

*~>
but yeah, if you're losing weight that quickly, it is easy to stack it back up again, so continue to have a healthy diet + exercise even after you've reached your optimum.
hey baby girl

Top Bottom