• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
loooool 2bad you purposely forgot to record that set where i 4 stocked it in tournament

hold dat for a minute

ps: wanna play smash sometime?
You can't purposefully forget mike go back to class and get off smashboards at least you can write a good argument your professor might like there.

I'm sure we both mentally recorded how the new set went at Jonny's as well. I'll be happy to destroy you again without dropping a game whenever you want too hot shot ;)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
when i turn 16 in may ill start going to tourneys and get on these ez
while i wouldn't say that getting on these is hard, i would say that your first few tournaments will not go as easily as playing against fiz's secondaries.

i look forward to providing you with a multitude of humbling experiences in the coming years.

$mike

Smash Ace
I'm sure we both mentally recorded how the new set went at Jonny's as well. I'll be happy to destroy you again without dropping a game whenever you want too hot shot ;)
the flaw in this statement is the assumption that i even remotely try or give a **** in friendlies

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm not salty I kicked you off the setup last time we played.

Put your money where your mouth is or admit this alt I don't care about dug in that booty.

(My last time playing Peach was when I swept those stocks up. Don't worry, I'll make a big deal out of pulling her out again just for you if you want it so bad but it looks like you're wussin out so eh.)

$mike

Smash Ace
I'm not salty I kicked you off the setup last time we played.

Put your money where your mouth is or admit this alt I don't care about dug in that booty.
by no means did you "dig" in that booty, you barely won that set lol

if anything, i dug in your booty in tournament after 4 stocking you and making you ragequit on game 3

and you didnt kick me off **** lol your memory is foggy *****

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh right I forgot you used to like getting whupped by all my characters, my bad.

Look at you talkin about all these sets like they mean anything. My 5th worst character scraped your main and you have to call in the tourney referees to save that ego. Put up this money or keep on rubbin yourself to 2 years ago.

$mike

Smash Ace
Look at you talkin about all these sets like they mean anything. My 5th worst character scraped your main and you have to call in the tourney referees to save that ego. Put up this money or keep on rubbin yourself to 2 years ago.
LOL okay

so that tournament set meant nothing, but that friendly set at jonny's house on a random night DID? who's the one rubbing their ego?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
guys mike is afraid to play my peach and doesn't come to anything and

"I never want to play your peach again" -mike 2013

so stop with your not-betting LOL

In other news, my peach is amazing but I'm only bringing it out for MMs now

$mike

Smash Ace
we might see another Armada if Kevin's peach gets salty from losing.
LOL, i was just about to say this

pp about to train the bloody **** out of his peach

guys mike is afraid to play my peach and doesn't come to anything and

"I never want to play your peach again" -mike 2013
um i mean

is it a surprise that you're not the most pleasant person to play against?

especially when you're playing a character that you don't even play in the most boring way possible just to prove a point. the last game before i said that was almost 7 mins long and consisted of camping and chain grabs on every stock.

so, in conclusion: dont get it twisted, cuz right now you're twisted *****

cant believe this ***** is this proud of his peach

HOLLA

Top Bottom