• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
**** you i've used link so much in tournament i DESERVE THIS
You have to use it vs people that are like also ranked or something lol.

If I went Mario until quarters or semis or something I shouldn't get a Mario by my name cuz I just used him to goof off instead of actually beat people who I wanted to beat with him.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
You have to use it vs people that are like also ranked or something lol.

If I went Mario until quarters or semis or something I shouldn't get a Mario by my name cuz I just used him to goof off instead of actually beat people who I wanted to beat with him.
uhhh since when are these random rules able to be made up so I don't get my LINK HMMMM SIR? i used link against you at that duke tourny. you're ranked. gimme link bit

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Kevin and PLUR have seriously taught me everything I know. I'm thankful for that.
I honestly don't remember teaching anyone anything because i'm a bad teacher.

Actually, I taught Josh how to Shinegrab and Shine out of shield.

I don't think anyone's really taught me anything. I know Adam taught me like one little small thing about people's tendencies in this game. THat's about it though. :(

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I honestly don't remember teaching anyone anything because i'm a bad teacher.

Actually, I taught Josh how to Shinegrab and Shine out of shield.

I don't think anyone's really taught me anything.
That's depressing. :c I feel like I've showed or told you about so many things at different points and you and I talk theory stuff all the time.

Actually, I feel like I've taught a lot of people a lot of things about this game. Oh well. People probably don't like to listen to my advice.

Except about girls. I think I've coached 90% of this community about that at some point or another. haha

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
That's depressing. :c I feel like I've showed or told you about so many things at different points and you and I talk theory stuff all the time.
I meant things that I'll apply(ie, characters I'll play in tournament).

Not to mention, you're always learning silly things like scarjump shine Up B. Impractical as hell. I thought my Shine Up-B fetish was bad.

And you ain't teach me **** about girls. **** you. >:[

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I meant things that I'll apply(ie, characters I'll play in tournament).

Not to mention, you're always learning silly things like scarjump shine Up B. Impractical as hell. I thought my Shine Up-B fetish was bad.

And you ain't teach me **** about girls. **** you. >:[
I explained a lot about anti-high tier strats that everyone could use. And I told you about Nana having different platform AI.

**** YOU SJ Shine -> UpB is legit
in Hell

And maybe you're right. You can't just teach magic
without espers.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
*ahem* It's don't base anything off of friendlies.

But ummmmm yeah. Get hype and stuff. **** talk yeeeeeeeeh

Wait.... Wha? Say it ain't so, baby. Say it ain't so.

Actually, Keith's puff is mad legit at getting rests. At least, that's what I noticed last time i played him(which was a loooooong time ago)
thanks dawg.

but like thats all i know how to do lol.

wario in brawl help me wit dat.

edit: well i was going to just let it slide... but Cam, please don't lie to people and say that i de added u. You clearly said u were fed up with me on FB and in a result, u blocked me.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
josh has probably taught me the most out of anyone. kevins helped too.

I haven't really talked with many people one on one to learn.

Top Bottom