• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
They cant take that fact that marth is broken piece of ****, and requires absolutely, ABSOLUTELY no skill what so ****in ever. Mk is harder to play in brawl then marth is in melee.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Wow, you guys are legitimately D bags.... like when i say all melee players are d bags, im just messin around... but you guys really hate to see new people on the rankings. this is crazy.. Not one person congratulated chris or JMH. Like what have they done to you to get yall so salty? JMH beat twitch in tourney, how many of y'all can say you have done that recently? I want to print screen the last 6 pages of this thread and show all of smashboards. PP how do you stick with them? melee must be one hell of a game to stay in this mess.

in the good words of my bro, Dekar

" Melee is a fun game, but has a ****ty community, LIKE SOCCER!!"

anyways, good **** JMH for ****** with a mid tier, good job chris for making the prs even though your being emo and saying you dont deserve it. lol a black emo. **** this game lol.

edit: nvm, plur, josh and like one other congratulated jmh and emo chris. everyone else some D baggers. Except ACE, i love ace, and pp, i love pp, and dorsey. i never met dorsey, but hes cool with ace. but everyone else... y'all some D baggers.

oh and snap, i love snap too, but the rest of yall. yeah.

edit2: im about to go curse out fyre for making the brawl prs. The fuc kis this ****! and so help me god if kale ever makes the ranks, ima slice his balls off.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Wow, you guys are legitimately D bags.... like when i say all melee players are d bags, im just messin around... but you guys really hate to see new people on the rankings. this is crazy.. Not one person congratulated chris or JMH. Like what have they done to you to get yall so salty? JMH beat twitch in tourney, how many of y'all can say you have done that recently? I want to print screen the last 6 pages of this thread and show all of smashboards. PP how do you stick with them? melee must be one hell of a game to stay in this mess.

in the good words of my bro, Dekar

" Melee is a fun game, but has a ****ty community, LIKE SOCCER!!"

anyways, good **** JMH for ****** with a mid tier, good job chris for making the prs even though your being emo and saying you dont deserve it. lol a black emo. **** this game lol.
YES THERE IS A GANON ON THESE PRs!

Good job, Bl@ckChris.

Wow.

You guys are *******s.

Good ****, Chris and JMH.

You da bess.

Very proud of my homie Black Chris.

JMH <3

Keep it up bros
Hm, I found these on like two pages :p

Um you should rephrase that Soccer statement too, its more like USA's soccer community sucks balls. Soccer is probably played the most internationally :p and each of their communities are pretty supportive of their players and team mates.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
have a heart
have a heart
have a heart
sixteen six six six like the pentagon
we are the river flow
and you can never know
you're just a weatherman
we make the wind blow

GofG

Smash Champion
Everyone on PR:

$20mm.

If I don't come out even or better after all 10 matches, maybe I'll feel better about the PR.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Hm, I found these on like two pages :p

Um you should rephrase that Soccer statement too, its more like USA's soccer community sucks balls. Soccer is probably played the most internationally :p and each of their communities are pretty supportive of their players and team mates.
Why did you make this post? i already said those people were the only ones to congratulate JMH and chris.

@lee, what does that have to do with anything?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero

GofG

Smash Champion
You have to overcome a hurdle of "not sucking"?

That doesn't sound like a hurdle to me. :D

go to tournaments please chris.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
PLUR people would be happy if you made the PR's because you actually deserve it. You just get ***** by work/other real life ****.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Why did you make this post? i already said those people were the only ones to congratulate JMH and chris.

@lee, what does that have to do with anything?
Cause you edited that **** before I got to it bro lol. Sorry?

More importantly I was more offended from your quote on Soccer and comparing it to the ****ty Melee community :p

But I'll do my stereotypes and say that your a big black guy, what the **** do you know about soccer, if I say fútbol like every other ****ing nation besides the USA, you'd say, what the hell is that, go *insert your favorite football team in here*

(Idk if you can see my sarcasm in that statement)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i love that song.

CT, that wasnt what i said, it's what dekar said. Even though i agree. (about m community, not soccer, i dont know about soccer.)

*CT*

Smash Lord
i love that song.

CT, that wasnt what i said, it's what dekar said. Even though i agree.
I know that's what Dekar said but you agree with it, which imo is the same as saying it :p
None the less, its still offensive :p and obviously wrong since soccer it did stop soldiers in WWI/WWII from fighting on Christmas :p I mean sure the next day they just killed each other but sure it still gave them a better bond than Melee and a peaceful Christmas.

I guess I'm just getting too offensive from the comment, but then again I'll just give another stereotype and say every American doesn't know **** about futbol.

EDIT: yeah I agree about the Melee part :p of course
EDIT 2: Meh done about arguing about futbol, ima go watch highlights of it now :p

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
PLUR people would be happy if you made the PR's because you actually deserve it. You just get ***** by work/other real life ****.
WTF what makes ME deserve it any more than Blackchris or JMH?

JMH BEAT TWITCH. I remember back when that ***** used to **** me up hardcore. And seeing how Josh more or less insulted JMH, I recall him complaining about losing to his Samus. JMH is smart as hell, whether you people want to realize it or not.

Blackchris has been RAPIDLY improving ever since he stepped into the smash scene. Like, seriously. He's gotten sooo good.

How the hell do I deserve to be PR'd anymore than these guys? Because I do flashy desynchs with IC? Nah, not really.

Give them the credit they deserve. You don't like it, **** them up in tournament.

Top Bottom