• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
you deserve to be on the ranking cause ur name is plur.. what part of that do you not understand? is JMH's name plur? is chris's name plur? i dont see the problem.

GofG

Smash Champion
twitch callin' you out boy

$20 money match

legitimately.

if you DON'T fall into eight shieldgrabs for eight stocks 2-0, you only owe me $10 when you lose.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i don't think it's that they are on it. it's more that the better people such as lozr and ali aren't on it

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lol i already play a little bit of marth, moo said mine was just as good as yours.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I can't quit laughing omg.

DJRome

Smash Hero
my point is that when karn says go out and fix it, said angry people cannot force said good people to go. it may be correct, but people don't like that it could have been avoided.

because truth be told, it looks bad if non nc looks

null55

Smash Master
wow @ the last 10 pages.

NC melee is a bunch of crying babies in a house made out of mattresses and candy.

IT'S JUST ONE STUPID PERIOD YOU IDIOTS. jesus christ i feel like i'm in god**** medieval times... ******s killing each other over an invisible man.

and LMAO @ SNAP
and talking to keith on the phone for anything besides a lul
. it's about ****ing time. now i dont have to hear any stupidly obvious baits for undeserved sympathy. if you can't handle it then get the **** out *****.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wow @ the last 10 pages.

NC melee is a bunch of crying babies in a house made out of mattresses and candy.

IT'S JUST ONE STUPID PERIOD YOU IDIOTS. jesus christ i feel like i'm in god**** medieval times... ******s killing each other over an invisible man.

and LMAO @ SNAP
and talking to keith on the phone for anything besides a lul
. it's about ****ing time. now i dont have to hear any stupidly obvious baits for undeserved sympathy. if you can't handle it then get the **** out *****.
I Came.

10nuts

null55

Smash Master
almost forgot... good **** to JMH and Chris. i guess you guys are the judges for whether you really deserve it or not. either way, i honestly have a lot of faith in both of you as players from what i've seen, so keep at it. i don't take PRs all that seriously for these kind of measures a panel has to take to account for not knowing the answers that we can't assume, but i can't deny that it was a good feeling to see myself in the top 10 of the state. whether it's "pathetic" or not. i can name some other things that are pathetic or a 'joke' for the people that threw that word around...

i'm just glad we have new people who have started coming to tournaments who actually enjoy getting *****. that's what learning this game is about... i really dislike people who come to tournaments and think they deserve to beat everyone and get all self-destructive about this **** and start blaming things like Marth, the entire game, or the other person who beat them (that's the best one LMAO).

if you're johning, you should rethink the security you have with yourself. and then you should stfu. at least out of respect to people around you who don't want to hear your mouth.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
It's like when a smash player becomes good, there post become more understanding and make alot of sense. Good **** cam.

inb4someonemakesajokeaboutthewayipost.

null55

Smash Master
@PLUR: :love:

@DJ:

@dorsey: he lives 30 minutes from the border... and he's been coming to NC for tournaments for like 8,000 years. come on.

also, i find it hypocritical that you argue for things completely against the functionality of PRs and then have such a problem with the rules being stretched 20 measly miles below NC's border.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Hm, I found these on like two pages :p

Um you should rephrase that Soccer statement too, its more like USA's soccer community sucks balls. Soccer is probably played the most internationally :p and each of their communities are pretty supportive of their players and team mates.
I know that's what Dekar said but you agree with it, which imo is the same as saying it :p
None the less, its still offensive :p and obviously wrong since soccer it did stop soldiers in WWI/WWII from fighting on Christmas :p I mean sure the next day they just killed each other but sure it still gave them a better bond than Melee and a peaceful Christmas.

I guess I'm just getting too offensive from the comment, but then again I'll just give another stereotype and say every American doesn't know **** about futbol.

EDIT: yeah I agree about the Melee part :p of course
EDIT 2: Meh done about arguing about futbol, ima go watch highlights of it now :p
At some point, did you forget the difference between a period and a smilie?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have that effect on people.

It's the *something positive that I have*.

Posting to say that low alcohol tolerance is the best thing everrrr. yessssssssssssss.

*tipsy edit* grammatical error
. . . .

I'm making a jackson store trip RIGHT **** NOW!!!

Holy **** I need to get drunk with you all.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
...wow guys...really?

cam, you're a man. glad my willingness to learn the game has interested you.

PLUR - ur a bro. thanks for your support. if/when u go to more tourneys, i wanna see you on these.

moo - i'm glad you have fun trolling now, but i thought we were cool.

matt - quit getting trolled. snap doesn't care that much about marth or ganon i suspect, and he's not really gonna mm either of us. you're just entertaining them.

glad i wasn't in here when this was being said. i mightve actually gotten sucked into it all haha.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*shrug* just like i told ya earlier, i play for me.

in other news that nobody cares about, i don't really think i'll switch to the D@rkness yet.

null55

Smash Master
@Seth: <33333333333

@Fiz/Rag: i went back and got the Dr Pepper can... LOLLL.

Top Bottom