• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ACE, you've seen my ganon in real life once, at a tourney i played in months before i knew to even look at the opponents character.

and even then i knew enough to beat his ness and put up something resembling a fight against his sheik.

i know i'm not top 10 in NC, when they're all active, but i'm not exactly the player you met at that duke biweekly in like...march, either.

edit: fiz, i agree. i bet if lozr went to third dropping everyone else down a spot, leaving yay at second, and putting me off the list, i bet even dorsey would be like "meh...okay".

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I don't see a downside
Yeah. We know that you don't. Just like the other countless decisions that you make that repeatedly flirt with the line of fairness. Go on, tell us your reasons though as usual.

Lozr is the dern best. so is josh(i laughed so hard at that post... lol)

and chris... the 10 was an exaggeration. But seriously though... I play dave every day and he aims to get around the stuff in the ganon match-up that I do.. We still go about even. I guess you'll have much more success with that than he does though, without playing me all the time? I mean idk, sorry if you took the 10 char thing as an insult though.

edit: chris... i 2-stocked your ganon with ness then you 1 stocked my ness back in tournament. then i switched to sheik and joked around and won........seriously.

I also picked up ness 2 weeks before that tournament. When i talk about my ness being good i am KIDDING basically. wowwwww

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
all i'm saying dorsey, is that happened before i knew how to think while playing this game. i was spacing while not even looking at your character...which isn't really spacing at all...thats spamming.

and it worked.

i'm sure you get around ganon stuff very well, but not all ganon's are the same, just like not all falco's or sheiks or fox's are the same. if you think that just because i learned a lot from ACE, means i'm simply a worse version of everything he does, then you might be surprised.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
:) i can't wait till you two make it to another tournament.

i really just wanna see how ACE fights cam dj twitch and karn.

i recognize that you seem to have no/little respect for me dorsey. it's all good though, i haven't really given reason for you to respect me...i guess.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Chris dorsey wasn't trying to diss you. He just got slightly carried away after seeing the rankings and being in shock (same thing happened with me). And I'd actually be more shocked if he didn't say a few things that some of the people here were thinking and just didn't have the balls to mention. Also I'll gladly MM all 4 of those people next chance I get, just for you buddy :) No beef, with anyone.

payce

stingers

Smash Obsessed
there's just so many i don't know what incident to choose.
mmhmm. thats what i thought.

brawl is drama free. 100% fun 100% of the time.

melee players need to quit their boring game and join us, it'll be better for everyone.

actually, nevermind, you'll just bring all your drama to us. continue as is please. im glad i got off that sinking ship while i could...

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Hey stingers lets cause havok in the brawl pr thread so twitch will have something reliable to work with.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
After talking with keith on the phone for six hours last night ive decided not to leave smash and only leave melee.

Thanks Keith your a great friend.

lord karn

Smash Master
lol, you guys are funny. prs are only a representation of the tournaments that are in the ranking period. you know what that means? if you didn't enter a tournament, you're not ***** on the rankings. it's really simple, guys

if you want our prs not to be joke, come to some ***** tournaments

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>looks at discussion

Too many people either feeling sorry for themselves, or not giving the credit some deserve for their own efforts.

Top Bottom