• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
What up nigz. I am looking forward to playing alot of you at marias tourney so you dahm marine dogz better show up. Its been a long time since i have played alot of you so im excited. Also its been forever since i have played anyone other than TC or zio LOL.

Lata

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When was the last time I played you? I avoid that **** like the plague.

I don't mind watching you and TC go at it.

BTW, we need to play some again. You need those combos practiced.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I was actually playing alot better than i ever have the other night against TC. S is crazy its like im getting better without playing lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What up nigz. I am looking forward to playing alot of you at marias tourney so you dahm marine dogz better show up. Its been a long time since i have played alot of you so im excited. Also its been forever since i have played anyone other than TC or zio LOL.

Lata
It's been like 2 months since you played me. =(

Come to stuff more boy!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey. Sometimes I draw better after a period of not drawing. It happens.

Anyway. Smash brothers.

Adam. Give me some advice. How can I improve?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I meant more stuff beside that haha.

And I've seen you hangin out with him and he seems pretty cool. I bet we're gonna hit it off pretty well haha. =p

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
**** straight or something like that. Zio you WAY to predictable as always.

You need to work on that if you wanna get better =P

@pp, we got dis playa its gonna be so fun. Besides where are we doing this at? Cant be at gamefrog right lol

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
did we decide its DJs place or...?

because I'm definitely staying overnight. theres no way in hell I'm missing this moment.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Im trying to host a tournament myself sometime in november. It would be a one day event and will be held out in my garage. Id think i would only do melee cause i dont play brawl like that and i dont think i could fit both games in one day.

With this being said, who all would be interested in coming?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I already called out the weekend.

It's gonna be the weekend of November 5-7. 6th being the Saturday We'll most likely be holding it.

I was gonna say if y'all bring brawl and think you have enough for some sort of event, one of y'all can throw something together on the side. But, we want a Melee event.

Sounds good?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'd go. I've heard josh talk about the dungeon so many times, so I have to see this place.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
The house would be off limits cause i live with my grandparents and they are old(go figure). The garage has a bathroom and kitchen so we will have drinks and snacks. Cant have anyone drinking there because once again its my grandparents place. We can all go out though late that night and do whatever after the event is over

stingers

Smash Obsessed
and I went jiggs against karn

and im going to start using mewtwo in tourney more if it'll get him next to my name

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stongers, just go ahead and tell me about the characters you use that you think should be on in advance next time. We'll work it out then, but right now it's all fixed.

Top Bottom