• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I just thought it was amusing. :[

I still love Falcon and I play him a good bit in friendlies. I played him twice in tourney last weekend too. We're still cool. :[

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Fox, but I played against RJ in losers and he *****, and I lost to EWB, we always have close matches though, so can't honestly complain. It's Falcon, I'll figure it out.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
****ing fox is impossible to beat, gay character shines you and you die.
****ing jiggs is impossible to beat, gay character rests you and you die.
****ing peach is impossible to beat, gay character downsmashes you and you die.
****ing sheik is impossible to beat, gay character grabs you and you die.
****ing marth is impossible to beat, gay character forward smashes you and you die.
****ing falco is impossible to beat, gay character dairs you and you die.
****ing ganon is impossible to beat, gay character fairs you and you die.
****ing ice climbers are impossible to beat, gay character grabs you and you die.

just saying.
**saiyan

and brocean is one of the coolest nc smashers EVER

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
when it comes to these, is the person on the pr's or is their character?

I beat stingers' mewtwo on saturday. Since he was mewtwo instead of peach, does it carry nearly as much weight had I beaten his peach, or does it mean nothing since it was his mewtwo?

basically, since mewtwo isn't next to stingers' name, does it count as him being pr'd when he uses it?

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
when it comes to these, is the person on the pr's or is their character?

I beat stingers' mewtwo on saturday. Since he was mewtwo instead of peach, does it carry nearly as much weight had I beaten his peach, or does it mean nothing since it was his mewtwo?

basically, since mewtwo isn't next to stingers' name, does it count as him being pr'd when he uses it?
techinically you beat someone PR'ed

buttt its like PP's kirby...

u know that **** wouldnt be PR'ed by itsself... maybe

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
honestly it should count imo... if people wannaa use 2ndaries or w.e character in tourney it should count no matter what. It is a tourney match regardless of the character that was played.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What does going all-M2 prove?

You can learn to play characters that aren't your main on a more natural level, but it just isn't common. That's all he's saying, Stongers.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
stingers mewtwo is legit. i saw it do work against face's luigi and doc. it just isn't as legit as his peach. his m2 gave me legit problems that first match (the rainbow cruise match was kind of silly).

that wasn't my question. i mean its not really like me beating pp's kirby being = to me beating his falco, but at the same time, pp doesn't claim to play kirby. stingers...claims to play mewtwo.

i'm just wondering how that win stands, so if either of people on the pr can tell me, i'd appreciate it.

i don't think i'm making the next set regardless, especially since i lost to josh, but i am interested.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
did you just take a match or win the entire set? because iirc matches don't count, only sets do.

Top Bottom