• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Keith, you must be good. It's not Who computers you're playing against.

Legit, in game material, son.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
tech skill, bro. Shine-nair a DK in stamina mode at Fourside. you can practice without people, it's not as good, but you can get work done.
Oh really I can practice tech skill?! Man I'm such a bad fox main no wonder I'm so inconsistent. Darn... best go start practicin.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The funny thing is, Keith and I are best buds.

We'd never take each other's money and after our friendlies, probably go out to grab some food, see a movie and everything went better than expected.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sounds like you don't know what happened last night between the two of us.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Keith is the stud muffin OBVIOUSLY. Everytime I see him the theme song for tmnt comes into my brain.

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so is it just me, or did karn and theo switch places after this thing was made? Cuz I swear I remember being surprised that theo was above him, and then remembered the billfest results...and now karns above him.

was it just an initial mistake, or did I just see it wrong?

lord karn

Smash Master
I think initially I was above, which is what we decided on. Then when pp updated the images somehow it got switched so I told him to fix it.

Top Bottom