• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
daww Twitch :(
nooo, I just meant cause I can not l-cancel but I was doing it fairly consistently today... I think.
but I was just happy to have gotten it down-ish.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
if marth could kill without tippers he would be the best character in the game. Would anyone more knowledgeable about this game care to disagree?

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
he can gimp w/o em... dtilt untipped is still decent and untipped utilt does dumb ****

imagine how bad he'd be without tippers at all (all moves non tip)

then imagine how good if they all tipped...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
marths combo ability comes from the difference between tips and nontips. if you want to kill, space the tip. if they were all nontipped then he'd be roy with a different weight system, more or less.

the fact that he can kill at the farthest distance away is what makes marth so good. i guess if his fsmash had full tip effect it'd be better for him but for stuff like fair, utilt and uair, the different hitboxes are useful for marth.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if i could combo my fair by using a hitbox closer to me, i'd take it all day. it doesn't force me to be picky when the enemy is in hitlag though (like after dair) which is nice.

edit: stingers you made me laugh. like all my posts have been so serious today, but that got me. good ****.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
@ gard: learn sheiks chaingrab. after looking at all the characters he can chaingrab, thats the only one worth knowing.
Whaaaaaaaaaat? Chaingrab the **** out of everyone you possibly can! I won't show any mercy to Link, Y. Link, DK, Pika, etc. etc. I won't hesitate to cg a pichu haha. Seriously.

haha stingers

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
fox vs jiggs is more like 55/45 to me, 60/40 at worst. I mean seriously... even at the highest level of play you still see puff win a good share of matches/sets vs Fox. It's pretty hard to play Fox at that level and not make a single mistake... no matter who you are.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It does, but I have yet to see a good Fox kill a good puff with it recently.

At killing %s Puffs tend to DI the Uthrow Uair and survive.

Foxes just need that upsmash anyway....or Bair.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Whaaaaaaaaaat? Chaingrab the **** out of everyone you possibly can! I won't show any mercy to Link, Y. Link, DK, Pika, etc. etc. I won't hesitate to cg a pichu haha. Seriously.

haha stingers
Ha. 3 out of my bro's 5 mains are on your list; Link, Y. Link and Pichu. He might lose money, lol.

null55

Smash Master
It does, but I have yet to see a good Fox kill a good puff with it recently.

At killing %s Puffs tend to DI the Uthrow Uair and survive.

Foxes just need that upsmash anyway....or Bair.
uhh.

****in u-tilt.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
It's easy, Zio. You just grab a Melee ISO and then GCTool and then download the texture files, then open the ISO with GCTool and manually replace all of the character files for the texture, and then burn the disc.
Oh, and you have to install the Homebrew Channel, CIOS, cMIOS, and the GCBoot application on your wii, then you can launch the burned game through GCBoot.
Oh, and your wii can't be black or it won't be able to read the DVD. It also can't be a wii with a serial number over LU64, and can't have been made past March 2008.

Do all that and you're golden.

Top Bottom