• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Here's what you do.

Tell him you want to challenge him.

Be like, "Let's play five matches, and if I win one, you gotta go to Green Greens with me.

If you convince him to accept, he will then sit down with you and play up to 5 matches with you.

He will be stern and will definitely not want to lose.

You will then we playing against "trying his hardest" PP.

This is your ultimate purpose

your true test as a warrior

If you can beat him when he's in that mode
Lol awesome.. well you know I always love challenges. Even if my chances are slim, I have no choice but to move forward.

vZakat

Half Genie
We assumed that since lozr brought it up that he had already cleared it up with you. Just like when he brought it up about sunday. But I guess assuming is usually not the best thing to do. *shrugs*

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Here's what you do.

Tell him you want to challenge him.

Be like, "Let's play five matches, and if I win one, you gotta go to Green Greens with me.

If you convince him to accept, he will then sit down with you and play up to 5 matches with you.

He will be stern and will definitely not want to lose.

You will then we playing against "trying his hardest" PP.

This is your ultimate purpose

your true test as a warrior

If you can beat him when he's in that mode
or you could just give him a cake.

vZakat

Half Genie
AH3 isn't that complicated. Find a character/arcana that suits your play style and just go from there. The game's kinda boring to me but it's the only new fighter I play so if I don't want to be left behind in the fighter community I have to play something. It does have a lot good stuff in it though.

I suck though. Or Brandino's just mad good

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Chris and David:

I'm only hosting because everyone wanted to come over and play with Adam and stuff. I don't even feel like playing Smash. You better be there.

*****es

Top Bottom