• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
looooooooooooooooooool

Keith god you're such a whiny *****, I swear you're not even real, and you just pay some black guy to show up to places and say he's you.

infractions ****

KEEP EM COMIN'

zelda

crack rocks

:222:

Find your Yoshi

Space Bear be with you

patty cake patty cake, for fake

Intergalactic Star Conqueror

and we out
what am i whining about? i didnt ask kevin to infract you, i just asked why you were still commenting on my post that you previously said you would ignore.

but i do have to congratulate you for being the first person to see through my grand troll.

yes lucas, the person behind the keyboard now is not the same man you meet at tourneys/ smashfest.

God you are all ****in idiots for thinking me and him were the same guy LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I'm in tears right now rofl

and to think....

out of people like karn, danny, kevin, ocean, stingers, rpsi....

LUCAS, of all people is the one who stumbled onto my plans... amazing.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Sneak

I'm starting to think that you really don't understand how NC works

70% Troll/Funny/Random posts

10% Brocating (inclusive of "bettering out community" posts)

15% MeleeTheoryCraft/GeneralSmashDiscussion

5% Drama

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter how you think NC works Dark Hart.. i'm just saying why cause the thread to be trash as it normally has been instead of trying to improve things

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
<.<

Our spam was at least funnier back in the day though we were actually less productive on the whole with Melee discussion lol.

I try to keep things going but I can't help it if other people aren't down. We could even get a funny then productive dynamic going but I can't do that S alone XD

And Moo your attitude could help make things productive. =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
By sparking your own discussion you set a tone for a time. Everyone sees it. If we're lucky others will get involved. =)

Trust me just ask about Peach or Falco or something and I'm sure you'll get some interesting responses.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if you guys had to pick 1 move of peaches that you could spam in tournament with no consequences, what would it be?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I'm not even saying that every post has to be 100% about melee either. The "trolling" thing is getting kinda old tho and so is the whole talk **** and trying to use "trolling" as a cover up thing that NC does. Basically the threads could be a lot better instead of being the same loop of bs that's always going on.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Dark Hark don't you got some type of drug to fiend for... either way I don't have to enter singles to train and build greensboro's community
loooooooooooool at the ignorant drug comment

but you are right about not needing to enter singles to help teach and grow your local community, since Josh basically does the same thing here in Raleigh and he's not really planning on entering anything anytime soon

I just find your almost constant seriousness on the boards hilarious

EDIT: @ stingers Peach comment: .... fair or bair, just because I like fc bairs and fairs lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well Lucas we goof off more than do anything productive so it couldn't hurt to actually listen to him for once.....who knows we might even get better because of it.

No one is suggesting 100% seriousness btw.

Top Bottom