• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah, I didn't play Josh this period.

Ali beat Cyrain (9th at Pound) and Druggedfox, and only lost to like Mahone and maybe like pp or twitch or something.

Cam beat David, lost to twitch. I had too many bad losses to be above Cam. Only reason I'm on is because I beat Fullmetal/Wife/David at G62.

David beat Josh. David beat me once. Josh Beat Stingers. Stingers beat me once. Theo beat Josh. None of them had that bad of losses. So David is higher because he beat two good people.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
who wants to mm my falcon, fox, falco
someone take this kids offer.

edit: so if i DID beat blunted in my set at pound, would i have had a shot at being ranked? i shoulda played a little harder then...

and i guess stingers should really be almost tied with theo down there, but alas, we have a top 10.

moo, me and you both should make these next round. you down?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I would MM sneak but alas, distance johns.

Pretty sure I'm headed to that VA tourney in a while though, should be fun.

Did twitch beat Ali or something? Ali beat two people twitch hasn't beat yet (impressive wins I might add)... or am I wrong?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh, btw keith, i wasn't backing down at your offer; if you read my post, i was just saying that i won't lose.

i'm not quitting melee because i'm going to win.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
so I finished a real version of the image.

[collapse=Big version]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Small version]
[/collapse]

what do y'all think?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm just sayin', I DO use photoshop often. I could have made something for you.

Top Bottom