• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Stop trying to get our sympathy.
I don't want sympathy, I'm just tired to people messing with me and talking shit. I'm rarely ever taken seriously around here, and it's getting a little annoying. Almost every time I post, someone says something about me that's not exactly flattering (not that I'm looking for it). If someone says shit to me I'm gong to talk back, it's not like I started it. I know you guys are just joking around and being NC and everything and it's all cool, but idk I guess I just take it all to heart in the end idk...

I do agree that I have had the most trouble with your Falco, but you still aren't even up to being even with my when you've played him (apart from the last few we did, I think you won all of those).
:confused: Really?

I though we normally go pretty even with out Falco/Falcon match-up, and the last time we played I just won them all.

I fully expect to beat you in 3 games and enjoy my $5, but I'm game for you getting serious and competitive about this, makes it a lot more fun.
I'm glad your confident, because I'm gonna prove you wrong. =P But if you do win, I'm not going to make it that easy for ya.

Also Video Game Club this Friday I think, so we can play Melee. No money match then, though. Neither of us play near out best there.
Only a few because I have drivers ed. (DO I need to bring Melee?) But I was going to see if you could come over to my place on Saturday or Sunday or something to Smash for a few hours.

Edit: Oh, and by random I mean that the last time we played at VGC (and GofG came) we did doubles for almost the whole time and then GofG and I each played you like 2 or 3 matches, and we were about to leave anyways, so it was pretty darn random.
lol yea I guess you could consider that random. btw I won all of those matches <_< >_>

Edit2: Oh and Karn's Mewtwo can beat anything you've got
... no it can't.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Foxy

Smash Master
plur, go ahead and play ic's against me whenever, i don't mind them as my friend has mained them and i've gotten pretty good spacing against them. play as gay as you want.

dark bro, yes you have to bring melee (just the disc and your memory card, some faag accidentally erased my data so i need to copy over), i'm buying a new melee copy soon but i won't have it before the club.

screw drivers ed, you're a senior, nobody cares if you go. just come play melee.

and yes dude i want to play smash with anybody (including you) very badly this weekend, especially to practice brawl+ but also to settle PR's. i can probably come to your house but you could also come to mine.

if i come over i'll bring recording and brawl+. we should get enough people at your place for doubles, figure out a good combo, and take 1st in the teams.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
idk, I'll see how long I can get away with missing drivers ed, since it's in the ****ed computer lab...

and I'm not sure about people. My dad kinda hates when a lot of people are at my house just to play Smash (can't... wait... until... summer... ****... parents....) I might be able to get KSK and Icemn over. but that's about it. and why bring Brawl+ when we're just going to play Melee the whole time? lol we all know it's gonna happen.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
plur, go ahead and play ic's against me whenever, i don't mind them as my friend has mained them and i've gotten pretty good spacing against them. play as gay as you want.
Sweet, I'll make Popo suck you off while Nana Fsmashes you. How gay is that? Gay + Pedophilia = PLUR wins

The funny thing is, my quest to make PR is ultimately useless because outside of my tournies, I don't enter singles because I don't really care for it. I'm a doubles player.

Foxy

Smash Master
oh and guys gofg is training his ice climbers HARDCORE for my tournament, he wants to make PR's

he's talked to a bunch of iceys pros and studied up

this is gonna be really hyped

GofG

Smash Champion
Zio, your sig just made my eyes feel funny.

edit: don't believe the hype. i do not want to make PRs. that would be too weird.

Malk

Smash Champion
woo lots of hype and dark hart hate I love it

also guys touch my nuts at foxy's and I'll put you on PR

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I should be on these power rankings. :\

I can go even or beat half the people listed. >____>
Then come to more tourneys! (Dark Hart misses you) PP basically used 3 tourneys, along with talking to Alex and Matt, to figure out how the list should look.

The Rankings are as follows:

6. Malk(Marth)
Since when does Matt play Marth?

Foxy

Smash Master
i've got tons of tournies soon so i expect to either move up a place or two or drop off because y'all realize i suck at this game and dark hart beats me in an mm.

lulzy

Malk

Smash Champion
yeah jawsh you should be on, so should pac and triforce, but you guys don't come or enter melee singles events and we aren't going to add you until you do.

Like, the pr are stupid, you should know that, and so they represent more or less the theoretical placings of theoretical melee tourneys for people that actually care.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Zio, your sig just made my eyes feel funny.
Is this a good or bad thing?

yeah jawsh you should be on, so should pac and triforce, but you guys don't come or enter melee singles events and we aren't going to add you until you do.

Like, the pr are stupid, you should know that, and so they represent more or less the theoretical placings of theoretical melee tourneys for people that actually care.
I support this.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That MM will be too good.

Sorry originals that don't make it to tournies but want PR spots.

GofG doesn't have my sympathy.

Malks balls are mine, but don't worry, it's not like he's attached.

PLUR can be #1 on doubles rankings.

Jank.....sup.

GofG

Smash Champion
Why do you think that?

Yes, yes, and yes.

Edit: Oh, no. I like PRs, i just think it would be weird being on them.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Didn't you say somewhere something about not caring or something GofG?

I dunno Foxy, I can't remember exactly lol.

I was kiddin anyways. Bro love.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i want to be able to get on these PRs by HERB time...

we'll see. I'm going mostly jiggs now, since my Falco has been getting worse and worse while my Jiggs has been getting better and better. sorry PP :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom