• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
how does fox beat sheik? if sheik gets a grab and the sheik is decent then it's all over for him.

shouldn't this conversation be in the HLS group?
How does Fox beat Ice Climbers? If IC gets a grab and the IC is fairly decent then its all over for him.

How does Fox beat Falcon? If Falcon gets a grab and the Falcon is fairly decent then its all over for him.

How does Fox beat Mario? If Mario gets a grab and the Mario is fairly decent then its all over for him.

How does Fox beat Game and Watch? If GaW gets a grab and the GaW is fairly decent then its all over for him.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
where did you go? i missed your location. :(
i. . .
Idk. You know your schedule is ****** you when you dont have time to click a bookmark to post on a thread every now and then.

Anyways, I havent worn a waffle shirt in a long time.
Tomorrow sees me rectify that injustice.
There might be pictures.
PICTURES!!!!

*but not really tho.*

time for shout outs.
Cam: you suck.

. . .

The end.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I've never seen a Mario finish a legit CG on a Fox, even on FD, with decent DI.

Not saying it's impossible, but I've just never seen/heard of it.

Edit: Twitch, yeah I did LOL.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
How does Fox beat Game and Watch? If GaW gets a grab and the GaW is fairly decent then its all over for him.
this is interesting.
The Game and Watch boards I've seen say not to go for grabs on spacies.
I do it anyways because It always leads to a parachute at high damage or a shfld fair > dtilt > fair if I tech chase correctly.

edit: oh yeah. I fight falco best with GaW. . .who knew?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
this is interesting.
The Game and Watch boards I've seen say not to go for grabs on spacies.
I do it anyways because It always leads to a parachute at high damage or a shfld fair > dtilt > fair if I tech chase correctly.

edit: oh yeah. I fight falco best with GaW. . .who knew?
You're not supposed to outright go for grabs. Jabs lead to grabs. Dtilts led to grabs, Utilts lead to grabs.

Also, I used to **** Josh's Falco with GaW. Then he learned all my low-tiers. Falco is dumb hard if they know what to do. It doesn't help that my fingers don't listen to me. :(

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
do you guys just look in random character boards? i've seen ACE and dark hart post in a luigi thread before, lol.
I look in the boards of the characters I'm having trouble against. I look and see what they do against jiggs.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
do you guys just look in random character boards? i've seen ACE and dark hart post in a luigi thread before, lol.
lol that's cause we actually try to help people on character boards and such, some people use smashboards solely to chat and look for tournament, and there's nothing wrong with that. others are like me and ace who know a lot about the game and post on other parts of the site.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Hey FL.

You have gamer girls.

Bring them to HERB.

<3
god **** PP, don't be so greedy. you already have maria wrapped around your finger. we don't need you yaying more people.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
My friend Charles told me that if I wanna actually be good at this game, I'm gonna have to capitalize on everything I get. Optimal choice as opposed to Playstyle.

He kinda has a way with words.

Needless to say, I'm gonna start ****ing *****s up when I grab them. Before, I'd do around 60% from a random dumb techchase from a grab.

Now, prepare to ****ing DIE.

Don't get grabbed.

Top 5, here I come.

Yes, Josh, you too. Camp if you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom