• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
The story...of Cam's misadventure.

Me, Daddy Cow Cow, DJ Rome and Cameron were in a car of ****** going down the country side like the amazing smashers we are, minding our own business being the general cool us because we're ****ing amazing. Cameron, being the funny man of the group, decided to get rid of some liquids from his mouth. He rolled down the window and kept his cool; as he thought "I'm Cameron, this will be easy." His head was out the window, but then he thought "What if this gets on Daddy Cow's car? He'll surely put his milk sacks in my buhjangjang." Cameron, the young foolish arab thing, looked back into the distance. Little did Cameron know, we were going at 3000mph. As he turned his head, he felt a little lighter on his face. Something was wrong. He looked down in desperation of what he thought was true. Nothing was there. He then turned towards Child Smith. Child Smith noticed something. His glasses had vanished. Little Cameron was made fun of by all the little kids and Daddy Cow Cow for the rest of the ride to SOS, the ghetto's Kingdom since Africa.

This is really dumb.

null55

Smash Master
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. **** everything.

Smith, i'm surprised at how accurate that was, you really put me back into that tragic moment. except you made it look like a ****ing performance, i was just trying to spit out the window... but i was laughing while reading that whole thing anyway very well done my tiny schoolboy friend.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
The story...of Cam's misadventure.

Me, Daddy Cow Cow, DJ Rome and Cameron were in a car of ****** going down the country side like the amazing smashers we are, minding our own business being the general cool us because we're ****ing amazing. Cameron, being the funny man of the group, decided to get rid of some liquids from his mouth. He rolled down the window and kept his cool; as he thought "I'm Cameron, this will be easy." His head was out the window, but then he thought "What if this gets on Daddy Cow's car? He'll surely put his milk sacks in my buhjangjang." Cameron, the young foolish arab thing, looked back into the distance. Little did Cameron know, we were going at 3000mph. As he turned his head, he felt a little lighter on his face. Something was wrong. He looked down in desperation of what he thought was true. Nothing was there. He then turned towards Child Smith. Child Smith noticed something. His glasses had vanished. Little Cameron was made fun of by all the little kids and Daddy Cow Cow for the rest of the ride to SOS, the ghetto's Kingdom since Africa.

This is really dumb.
the story where me, you, and kevin got pulled over was much better than this one. :ohwell:

null55

Smash Master
@DH: my Marth is so ****. but no that should be a Jiggs.

@Twitch: i mean, he said it was dumb. it was dumb. it's the ****tiest story ever. i hate it.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol I also saw Dorsey beat Danny Mex's climbers with Ganon (so did Duo) but he never really talks about it. Chew wasn't ready for those offstage backwards wizard's foot spikes lmao

null55

Smash Master
wtf probably?? lol wth kind of troll are you Moo.. Chu definitely ****ing sandbagged.

and yeah if i'm even on these next period i'm mad choosin the green Puff pic.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Twitch's Fox/Sheik post: Probably, but it's fine if we have it here too.

Fox outcamps Sheik, has very good grab combos that can also be kills, and they both are edgeguarded roughly the same.

You're implying that Sheik has perfect tech chasing from a grab. That's not always true. In fact, even very top Sheiks don't do loads with a grab in the middle of the stage sometimes.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol you don't have to give up. I just want to make sure you understand your position/are willing to defend it. If you make me see a new light/make a strong point then I would either agree with you or acknowledge your position and understand it.

Lol you can get out of Tope on adderall chasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom