• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Do whatever you want do, DJ. People should play whatever characters they want to(but we have the right to call you gay just because =p).

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I've started playing puff in melee teams with SP and I've heard nothing but complaints of gayness.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i like twitch math now. new math is in so twitch>>>>pp

just l2foxmathcorrectly and then we got fox gay right between puff and samus

DJRome

Smash Hero
no one ever practices with me anymore. . . crystalnite is mad flooty and audi doesn't play anymore. and i have no car/durham peeps.

DJRome

Smash Hero
the pecking order is as follows:

1. puff
2. fox
3. falco
4. peach
5. ganon
6. sheik
7. marth
8. samus

this is also my tier list btw

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
oh, Zio currently has 50% power in this thread and 30% power in the AS

........And it's growing. :devil:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL @ this discussion right when the thread gets moved back.

Wonder how that happened to be honest. Did anyone complain to the administration or anything?

Oh well, probably not the place for that question. Guess I'll just smile and hope for the best.

Puff is def the gayest btw. =p

EDIT: Mike G, what?

null55

Smash Master
lol get ***** Liang.

both yall. 2v1 MM. my Ganon vs your scrubby *** characters. ONE MILLION MONIES.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cam 1$ ganon ditto?

i'm still a scrub. u know you want to.

edit: rome...ganon 5th above sheik and falcon not even on the list? you must be trollin.

DJRome

Smash Hero
idk, i might put falcon before samus. but recent play has suggested that ganon>sheik. and that's just what tier lists are

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
idk, i might put falcon before samus. but recent play has suggested that ganon>sheik. and that's just what tier lists are
just because ganon players are better than sheik players definitely does not mean that ganon is better than sheik.

***** u dumb

edit: i think he meant $mike, dorsey. and dj, once u get beat my $mike's peach, you'll realize that he plays at least 2 characters.

DJRome

Smash Hero
and i was talking about a gay list and a tier list. head to head isn't all that matters

chris: it's very hard to tell what is metagame and what is skill. which is why results speak much more loudly than theoretical matchups

is hbox better than everyone else besides mango? is armada just that much better? clearly it can be seen that these players do very well DUE to their characters.

and sheik's matchup against puff and peach are MUCH worse than ganon's. idk about vs fox

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Oh, well I just saw the 'ganon>sheik' thing, but since you mean it in that way..... Sheik doesn't even have bad match-ups though.... 45/55 is the worst case scenario. Ganon has several. So idk how you put ganon over sheik over-all either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom