• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Tier List

GibbytheCreator

Smash Cadet
hahaha daang i didnt kno smash 64 players were still tight lol i like how dk is in a decent tier since he was my favortie character im glad theres people like you too keep the past alive lol goodjob

Infamous_Diablo

Banned via Warnings
Ness

everyone is saying how ness is such a horrible character, but i beg to differ. i understand that his b up move is a major drawback and can lead to some problems but other than that i think he has the best combat in the game. some others have told me ness is only really good if you know how to use him which i believe i do. if anyone has any links to any youtube videos of people who "know how to use him" id appreciate them being posted so i can do some research

The Star King

Smash Hero
Rather than bothering to explain for the billionth time why Ness isn't good, I'd recommend people wait for Diablo to get destroyed online/at Apex (if he really is legit).

You'll see, dude.

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
everyone is saying how ness is such a horrible character, but i beg to differ. i understand that his b up move is a major drawback and can lead to some problems but other than that i think he has the best combat in the game. some others have told me ness is only really good if you know how to use him which i believe i do. if anyone has any links to any youtube videos of people who "know how to use him" id appreciate them being posted so i can do some research
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvMzNveung&feature=channel_video_title
peek's ness is very good and same with firo but there arent much videos of firo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRmkaaxDU6k

dandan

Smash Lord
i would give sima as an example, but J version ness is so much better.

people just don't know, ness is the best char in the game (after all the better chars).

Infamous_Diablo

Banned via Warnings
Diablo, can you give us any gameplay footage so you can stop (or continue) making yourself look foolish?
i cant give an gameplay footage becasue i dont hav eonline yet and i dont know how to record. but as soon as i get online ill be sure to paly someone. based on peeks style and strategy i would say im just as good if not better than him. i dont reallythink im making myself look foolish due to the fact that i defend ness. we have different opinions and if i get destroyed online or at apex using ness i will gladly admit defeat

Infamous_Diablo

Banned via Warnings
Rather than bothering to explain for the billionth time why Ness isn't good, I'd recommend people wait for Diablo to get destroyed online/at Apex (if he really is legit).

You'll see, dude.

have some faith bro! you said that you liked me and kero on another thread so have some confidence in us! i am legit about joining apex just my parents are complaining about it cus rutgers is a "bad area" im gunna convince them to let me so youl see my names on the registration soon

ballin4life

Smash Hero
To record matches you could buy a capture card, which hooks up to your TV/N64 and your computer.

Or you could just go for the old video camera of the TV.

If you're as good as Peek~ I look forward to your videos

Battlecow

Play to Win
We went from "Better than Isai" to "as good as peek"?

Lame. I wanna see that old confidence again. Don't do these things halfway.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey, I'm not insulting the brother. I'm just saying that as long as you're putting forth unbelievable and almost certainly untrue assertions about your talent, you might as well go whole hog.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Wasn't directed at you, but at the comparison between Peek and Diablo in general.

The fated day when they can play online can't come fast enough.

Though at this pace I think Apex is going to be here before they manage to set up online.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
ahaha i just watched you guys go off on diablo which i thought was absolutely hystericle! ahahahaha. but on a more serious note, id have to agree with him. i think that were probablyy better than that kid peek. if that. peek plays pretty different than us so theres really no way to tell.

i wouldentt expect you guys to have faith in us, i know we sound extremely ideotic. but for those who do, thank you.

and ciaza, i know your getting impatiant. ill probably have online up and running within 10 days. at most. ill probably have project 64 completely hooked up by tommorow with rom and p2p and ill that other good ****. i only say 10 days because i need the adaptor, and i heard hooking it up is not an easyy process. once online, i will hook up diablos as soon as possible.

all in all, i think battlecows filming our match and posting it online. soo if you guys wanna see what were made of youll probably have to wait till than.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
i get paid tommorow, i only have like 16 dollars in my acount lol.. so tommorow i will order the adaptor!

and asian aussie, i have no idea who frogless is or what JV means sooo.. and what gives! i really liked your old picture..

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
ahahah what the hell! you guys think im that bad!?

and battlecow. i assume were play 5 stock no items best of three. what stage? i kinda feel all hyrule or we'll do what apex is doing when you have to like flip a coin to pick or whateverr.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i said that you would jv 6-stock battlecow, not vice versa

in reality i think you'll take like 3 stocks but then battlecow wins because falcon > ness and stuff

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
ahah ohhh, i hear youu.

lets say battlecow beats me, after all that happaned with the isia challange and me being a cocky prick, what would the final stock have to be for me to become the laughing stock of smashboards.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
nothing would happen

falcon has a reasonable advantage over ness, and if you won it wouldn't be overly surprising because ness can also do mean things to falcon

we aren't eager to find someone to laugh at lol

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
aha maybee not you because you seem like an okay guy, but i think if i loose theres alot of kids on here that will tear me apartt.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
That kid will be me.

I think character advantage might come into play more than player advantage. To eliminate that Battlecow should play as Link or something, or an even Mu with Ness so we can infer more easily who is the better player.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
And what if (big if) that you are the better player? But the only reason Battlecow beat you was because he played a character that was better than Ness?

Then again that doesn't matter because I'm assuming you, like Diablo, believe Ness to be the one of the best characters in the game.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
ofcourse it matters. you may judge our smashbros abilities, but dont judge our intelegence. im well aware that characters like fox falcon and pika are better than ness. characters like dk kirby and yoshi, theyre good, but not that good, at least not to me. i use ness because im comfortable with him. who cares if your good if you dont enoy using your character. the tier list means nothing to me.

and back to your "big if", if battlecow beats me, he is the better player. i dont give a **** about some character disadvantage.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo, let's do it BR style- stage strike from Congo/hyrule/dreamland for first stage, then loser picks stage out of those three + Peach's castle.

And let's do best of 5 because why not? This is MEGA-HYPE right here.

And afterwards we can play a bunch of friendlies because we're cool.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
that descisian will be made by me and battlecow. this has nothing to do with you.

and whats with the extra peaches castle, explain that for me ciaza? because apex has it too.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
ofcourse it matters. you may judge our smashbros abilities, but dont judge our intelegence. im well aware that characters like fox falcon and pika are better than ness. characters like dk kirby and yoshi, theyre good, but not that good, at least not to me. i use ness because im comfortable with him. who cares if your good if you dont enoy using your character. the tier list means nothing to me.

and back to your "big if", if battlecow beats me, he is the better player. i dont give a **** about some character disadvantage.
Perfect =). No excuses, no johns, no doubt about it; on the fated day you'll both be prepared to play 1 on 1 in a winner take all match.

Battlecow must have the weight of the world on his shoulders right about now.

that descisian will be made by me and battlecow. this has nothing to do with you.

and whats with the extra peaches castle, explain that for me ciaza? because apex has it too.
I'm confused, why ask me? Wait do you think the post above yours was made by me?

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
ofcourse theres no excuses. im not ganna be some whiney ***** that complains he lost for a month due to character choice.

why would battlecow have the weight of the world on his shoulders? i dont think hes nervous to play me at all?

and about peaches castle, i wasnt being like a jerk our sarcastic or anything. im just wondering if its best of three, than peeches castle is like an extended level or something?

and thanks for posting my challenge to you? are you trying to rub it in because you know we cant play or something? because beleive me, my desire to play you is unlike anyother.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Your challenge to me was my signature - but I'd be a hypocrite if I kept after I said in another thread that I shouldn't be a prick (it's really hard to do believe me), hence why I just took it down.

Battlecow is clearly suppressing his fear as not to show signs of weakness.

Peach's Castle is a counter-pick stage. That is in the first match it is not available to be played on. Afterwards however when a player gets to choose which stage to play on, Peach's Castle becomes a choice. I worded this badly.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Battlecow! wow i feeel like a ****, sorry for the attitude about playing it br style. i wasnt paying attention and thought it was ciaza so i was like wtf..? where does he come off. yeah best of five sounds great, and id love some friendlies
and ciasa, you can keep it as your signature.. i kinda felt honered lol. and thanks for the info on peeches castle.

ps. did you ever read my reply on the question and answer thread. your apology was aceppted?

The Star King

Smash Hero
I would object to Battlecow being the representative of the competitive community

But if Kero/Diablo aren't trolls or something, I think Battlecow will win anyways

Top Bottom