• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

debaser

Smash Lord
Me/jason/juce probably won't make the next lost, but we'll be at the OSU tourney on april 30'th instead. I like the corvallis venue a lot, it's closer, and i haven't been there in forever =). Portland should show up since it should have a really nice turnout =o
it is also the mid point between portland and eugene

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Oh, you were one of the dudes I was playing friendly doubles when I was with Scott. I didn't do doubles since my teammate wasn't there. Were you the Falcon or the Puff? Stupid question after remembering your avatar. Though I don't remember if you were the one with long hair or not.
Yeah im the dude with the long *** hair. My partner and I really want to get together with some serious melee players soon. We're tired of beating the crap out of each other.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
For OSU Smashfest 6, would anyone not be willing to pay a $3 venue fee? The events will be $5 for singles and $10 per team for doubles.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
oooooooh snap. get hype! Anyone wanna do teams with me at OSU6? prefferably a sheik (doesn't have to be good) so I can be my **** zelda in teams. Anyone who's seen my zelda team with a sheik can vouch for me <3

keeper

Smash Champion
oooooooh snap. get hype! Anyone wanna do teams with me at OSU6? prefferably a sheik (doesn't have to be good) so I can be my **** zelda in teams. Anyone who's seen my zelda team with a sheik can vouch for me <3
I'd be willing. I've teamed with you in friendlies before. I don't think I need to vouch for my Sheik, especially to you.

Are you the kid that plays Ganon and link in melee?
Don't worry, Yugo just enjoys messing with people.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
haha keeper, i think you were the first person I've ever zelda sheik teamed with before, we beat up on gage and juce damn well =p

Wanna take first in teamsies? =p

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
Are you the kid that plays Ganon and link in melee?
I don't actually play Link haha. I used to play this game a bit more. But Ganon...... Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf!

JonnyW

Smash Ace
I don't actually play Link haha. I used to play this game a bit more. But Ganon...... Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf! Ganondorf!
Wanna money match?:)

keeper

Smash Champion
You traitorous swine.

Also Gage is right.
Text: keeper; ಠ_ಠ: if Vulcan goes to that OSU thing, I kind of have to team with him
EriQ: and he's ganon
Text: keeper; ಠ_ಠ: we're always partners
Text: keeper; ಠ_ಠ: but I doubt he'll go
EriQ: of course
Text: keeper; ಠ_ಠ: Sheik+Doc is awesome though
EriQ: i love sheik zelda <3

Am not.

debaser

Smash Lord
my point was: don't worry JonnyW, gage leaving isn't really a loss except for doubles tournaments.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Someone get Keeper a ride to ECB8.

And to clarify Jeff's post: if 10 or more players enter Melee I'll make Melee the main event at my next tournament and it will be on Satuday (or any day you guys want). It doesn't have to be exactly 10 entrants. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom