• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Along with the 5 ish new people that are supposed to come (JonnyW said he'd bring 4 people at least), there's me, Evan, Scott, Shadic, Binx, I assume you Gage.

Possibilities are Kami, Pita, Mofat, Siglemic, B0x, pawnch.

Some brawl kids may enter melee like Yugo, Alex and Erik if he comes.

I probably won't enter tournament since I probably won't have money until afterwards, but I'll be there at least to play.
Forgive me for not reading more but where and when is this tournament?

Also, I am all moved in now. I am going to have a smash night within a week. Who is interested? I live in Forest Rim apartments off of exit 289 in Tualatin, right by best buy.

keeper

Smash Champion
I was looking for more of a quatrain that frames the melancholy of a single dew drop.

iambic pentameter please.
Alright, I can try.
A simple PM
Could solve this issue
As I rather not
Put my address out
Upon this public
Forum, don't you see?

More than four lines, but I tried.

debaser

Smash Lord
it's ok, it had nothing to do with a dew drop either.

just pm me your address before friday afternoon.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Well guys, it's crunch time and I have five classes I have to focus on, so I'm deleting smashboards and allisbrawl from my favorites for the next couple weeks. If I don't have them on my favorites I won't be able to type them in because it goes directly to the oregon page(s) and I don't have the addresses memorized. I haven't really been involved in the community all term so it's not like there will be much change. Don't worry, I'll be back once spring break starts. <3

Oh, and I'm going to be too busy to go to LOST. I wasn't sure if I was going, but now I know I really don't have the time this weekend.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Forgive me for not reading more but where and when is this tournament?

Also, I am all moved in now. I am going to have a smash night within a week. Who is interested? I live in Forest Rim apartments off of exit 289 in Tualatin, right by best buy.
I'd be up for it. Best days for me next week would be wednesday or thursday, but I dunno how that would work for you or other people.

SurvivorFan

Smash Rookie
I just found this forum after a lot of searching. Would anyone happen to be on right now, willing to play? This forum is really hard to navigate, I hope I am in the right section.

keeper

Smash Champion
I just found this forum after a lot of searching. Would anyone happen to be on right now, willing to play? This forum is really hard to navigate, I hope I am in the right section.
You probably are. Unfortunately not a lot of us play Brawl here nor are very keen about playing it online since it's laggy.

Medford, man. That's so far away from all of Oregon. @_@

Also, I don't see how it's that hard to navigate. I've been on much much worse forums, though maybe it looks different with the normal skin compared to the one I have it set to.

Surreal

Smash Ace
The best place to go for playing Brawl wifi would be AllisBrawl. It's sort of like smashboards, except more brawl based and more relaxed.

Edit: ay yo if someone has a GBA to GC cord they can bring to LOST I would really appreciate it.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
I left when I was eliminated(5th place I believe) and from what I know, he fought Artifice in the Semis and Eggz in the Finals.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Hmm. What about Thursday?

And that's awesome about the tourney. We definitely need to smash. I need to see how I've kept up with the rest of Oregon >____>

keeper

Smash Champion
fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Hmm. What about Thursday?

And that's awesome about the tourney. We definitely need to smash. I need to see how I've kept up with the rest of Oregon >____>
I don't think I've improved at all. >_> I just played super duper campy fantastic go time.

I could do Thursday.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I've improved at all. >_> I just played super duper campy fantastic go time.

I could do Thursday.
Well whatever works works xD I'm campy as well, or as people say, I'm a patient Samus...

Thursday it is then! I have to figure out if I have work or not but if I don't then I can do any time of day. If I do have work then everyone will have to be gone by 5.

keeper

Smash Champion
Well whatever works works xD I'm campy as well, or as people say, I'm a patient Samus...

Thursday it is then! I have to figure out if I have work or not but if I don't then I can do any time of day. If I do have work then everyone will have to be gone by 5.
I figure I can crash at my friend's place by Atfalati on Wednesday night and do stuff with him in the mean time.

Surreal

Smash Ace
I won't be able to come cause I have school all day thursdays.

GG's at the tournament. GJ again Evan.

Allen and Paul you both owe me a penny. <3

Eggz

Smash Hero
holy **** what a fun tournament
also im glad i invented that dice system
i think im gonna bring a d20 next time though

good games everyone
sorry if i was a bit belligerent in my pursuit of money matches LOL I was fiending competition.

debaser

Smash Lord
yeah, that was one of the better ones oregon's had in a while.

oregon melee is growinggggg.

keeper

Smash Champion

good games everyone
sorry if i was a bit belligerent in my pursuit of money matches LOL I was fiending competition.
You should get an octahedron or a decahedron or something so you can choose more characters.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
yeah, that was one of the better ones oregon's had in a while.

oregon melee is growinggggg.
Yeah I was proud of Oregon's Melee scene showing it's true colors and popping up. Great to see a still strong following in the game. Of course I was glad for Brawl's turnout too, but Melee surprised me a little, really went beyond to disprove the mild stereotype of being semi-dead in attendance.

I'm still loling a little (although I can't say the same about my wallet <_<) about my car being impounded + the craziness that happened (like half of Brawl's singles pot for 1st going into "Houdini's Wallet") for my first true TO experience (in prior LOST tournaments I pretty much just found the venue and helped get matches going, didn't organize bracket much), it was a learning experience for me definitely. Glad everyone enjoyed it.

btw I found an extra copy of Melee and Wii remote, some of you might want to check to see if you still have these things.

Edit: t1mmy said the wiimote is probably his, but the extra melee disk's owner is still to be determined.

Binx

Smash Master

good games everyone

Fun money match shane, I'm gonna win it back off you one of these days XD

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Checked with him b/c there was originally 2 (I gave him my copy as collateral until the other showed up), one of them's set aside for Jeff, this one's still unclaimed.

keeper

Smash Champion
It's probably a bit hard to contact people like Jedi Noah isn't it? Not saying it's his, but that it could be someone like that, since some people never show up here nor on AiB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom