• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
iirc, it'll be there, but on a non-optimum date (aka not-Saturday).

I honestly think you guys can haul out to rep the community, Melee is not dead (yet) here in OR.

Oh yeah, on a side note, Guardian games contacted me saying that they might be doing a video game charity event in April and wondered if smashers wanted to have a part in it. I don't have all the details yet, but does that sound like something Oregon's Melee scene might be interested in?

JonnyW

Smash Ace
iirc, it'll be there, but on a non-optimum date (aka not-Saturday).

I honestly think you guys can haul out to rep the community, Melee is not dead (yet) here in OR.

Oh yeah, on a side note, Guardian games contacted me saying that they might be doing a video game charity event in April and wondered if smashers wanted to have a part in it. I don't have all the details yet, but does that sound like something Oregon's Melee scene might be interested in?
Im pretty sure Oregons melee scene is interested in anything.
Alsooo Timmy, my partner and I will come to EBCC as long as there is definite melee doubles

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Hey thanks for the friendlies at LOST, I think I need work in that MU (as well as consistency in just general tech skill). I learned that Marth needs to play much more conservatively in that MU to win, no throwing out moves (then again, that goes for nearly every MU that's not ****).

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Hey thanks for the friendlies at LOST, I think I need work in that MU (as well as consistency in just general tech skill). I learned that Marth needs to play much more conservatively in that MU to win, no throwing out moves (then again, that goes for nearly every MU that's not ****).
Yeah man no problem, its all about getting that gimp kill with Marth honestly haha. But next tourney ill probably use Fox or Sheik more than Falcon, but who knows.

For either EBCC or LOST 4 (Whichever i'm at next,) ill take all 5 dollar MM's (at least vs 1 person) if anyones interested :)

Surreal

Smash Ace
yeah but only for like two friendlies.

You played my Ganon twice against your falcon, both times on FD.

You like 4 stocked me the first game (warming up johns ensued lol), then the next game I either won with one stock or you won with one stock (I forgot which I but know there was one stock remaining).

I was the kid with the ugly hair and glasses.

Surreal

Smash Ace
k we'll do that for a penny, cause that's what I was offering before lost and like no one accepted to do one with me.

You and me should do a best of 17 dealio like I did with Evan. <3

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Why would anyone check the Oregon thread though?
As far as I can tell, there are precisely two reasons:

1) You live in Oregon.
2) You moderate PacWest and have to check all of the active threads.

I satisfy precisely one of these conditions, hence I'll be in here every now and then.

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
As far as I can tell, there are precisely two reasons:

1) You live in Oregon.
2) You moderate PacWest and have to check all of the active threads.

I satisfy precisely one of these conditions, hence I'll be in here every now and then.
I apologize for my sarcasm. I assumed you were a tad more "laid back" and less strict.

keeper

Smash Champion
Cute, but I do check this thread and will issue infractions for future censor bypasses.

Your resident Debbie Downer,

-Fly
I know there are rules, but I would like to say I know he's not flaming me considering he's my doubles partner. I assume he used an alternate word for male genitalia but put a k on it, I appreciate his effort for the use of "k".

Also, hi, Fly. I would say move to Oregon, but I camp ICs and don't want you to experience this.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I know he wasn't flaming; I was just referring to the censor bypass.

Also, I don't mind being camped at all. I'm quite used to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom