• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Alright so apparently Jesse and Eggz have been talking. Eggz, Otto, and Zeru want to come down to Oregon just to hang out and have a melee tournament. Sooooo HOW many people want to go to a Melee tournament. They said they want like 13 people otherwise they don't want to come. So if 13 of you confirm on this website or just close to it. I'll set up a tournament.

Soooo Confirmations ACTIVAAAAAATE!!!!!

Zodiac

Smash Master
Yea, I would confirm, depends on when though, cause I would need to arrange rides, funds, all that jazz

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
It would be at our basement I would assume. I don't know when it will be. I'll have to ask Jesse. Because I completely forgot about a brawl tournament in Eugene I wanted to go to. Sooooo I'm not sure. It might be Sunday I don't know. I have to talk to Jesse

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I'm more than down for a melee tournament. If its sunday I could probably do it, but I definitely can't do saturday. Also any time after this week would probably work as long as I get the time before hand.

keeper

Smash Champion
I have finals next week and I'm pretty much being a drifter amongst certain residences at the moment, so there's no way I could.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Can someone make a list of people 100% able to make it and drop money on a tourney? I need to see if I can win gas money at least if I end up winning. So far its just me sw and zeru. I gotta find more people. X_X

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lp_PIjc2ga4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lp_PIjc2ga4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BEST
MUSIC VIDEO
EVAR

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Timmy and tommy are having a tourney on saturday in eugene. Both melee and brawl, if you guys want to come down for that. I don't see much point in having two tourneys at once in a smash-dry state.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
yeah haha from what i hear its hard enough to get people to go to one tourny let alone two. i vote that we keep the one in eugene!! it actually should depend on how many people can go to each tourny and keep the one that the most people can go to. i wouldnt be able to go to the one in portland this saturday but i would obviously be able to go to the one in eugene.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
That song sucked ****.

Shane I don't know if enough people will come. BC showed some interest. Bart is at our house right now. He'll have to take off work to stay for you guys. Cat and his 2 friends wanted to come. Erik might come I don't know. So like you have 6 possible so far. 4 guaranteed.

I in no way whatsoever want to take away from the twins tournament. Shane and them can't go down to Eugene because that's another 2 hours on their drive and they probably won't make a profit. Since NOregon has a lot of melee players and none of them are willing to travel. It makes more sense for them to come to this tournament.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
>.> I'm moving to Oregon, Sutherlin/Roseburg area. I know no one cept cutter lives there soooooo I'ma be traveling! Melee!!!!!! Mar 22'nd. I'll come and see how oregon smashes

debaser

Smash Lord
>.> I'm moving to Oregon, Sutherlin/Roseburg area. I know no one cept cutter lives there soooooo I'ma be traveling! Melee!!!!!! Mar 22'nd. I'll come and see how oregon smashes
I thought you already were living there

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
so is this tournament happening? i guess my two friends might not be going, turns out we're having some people over saturday night. i'll still come if it's happening but i'll probably have to leave as soon as the tourney's over.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
so who plans on going to the eugene tourny for melee? i want to go but it kinda seems like its mostly a brawl thing and not many melee players are gonna be there.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
@debaser I lived there from like, 1995 to 2008 then moved to michigan. I actually have a little experience under me now and I have a job, aka POSSIBLE SMASHING =D As for that washington tourney, I doubt I'll have a car by then... cutter! are you going? TAKKKKEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom