• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Alright so, FAFSA done, Car Fixed, Rental agreement signed, moving this week... After the move, I'd love to hold a smashfest for those interested to help meh celebrate the new place I moved to. Only two setups though, and no brawl. If someone wants to bring brawl you can plug it in to the 24 or w/e it is but the 50in stays melee >:D. If anyone's interested, probably next sat if the paperwork and everything goes smoothly. If nothing else, I'd be down to just have a couple people come over and kick it in lieu of a large smashfests also. Perhaps some doubles games?

edit:: This is of course not meant to take the place of Jesse/Gage's, just a side event fyi ;)

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Alright so, FAFSA done, Car Fixed, Rental agreement signed, moving this week... After the move, I'd love to hold a smashfest for those interested to help meh celebrate the new place I moved to. Only two setups though, and no brawl. If someone wants to bring brawl you can plug it in to the 24 or w/e it is but the 50in stays melee >:D. If anyone's interested, probably next sat if the paperwork and everything goes smoothly. If nothing else, I'd be down to just have a couple people come over and kick it in lieu of a large smashfests also. Perhaps some doubles games?

edit:: This is of course not meant to take the place of Jesse/Gage's, just a side event fyi ;)
That sounds legit. When would this be taking place? Also, where will you be living? still in portland?

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Moving to basically capitol highway and barbur blvd. About 2min walk from the 12 line at barbur. Nice new place, pretty stoked :D Address is technically Portland, but I'm about a block from Tigard and Beaverton heh.

edit: If I'm done moving in time, Saturday ~6 or so? If people prefer it earlier that's fine. That just lets me finish ICC first ;p

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
If I could get a ride to it. Then I'd probably go. Also, all you melee people sucked **** at going to the melee tournament this weekend. 8 people entered for dollar entry. I got 8 dollars for first haha. Doubles didn't even happen :(

Aaron: So that means you're like wayyyy closer to Jesse and I doesn't it?

Also, I got really excited when I saw Cactuarz because I thought Cactuar was moving to OR haha. **** that we gots more melee people coming to the Oregon.

keeper

Smash Champion
So stocked for semester one finals to be done. This last week and a half has been extremely weird.

Also, Aaron, that's cool. Just don't stink the place up with smoke.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Guess who might have swine flu? yay.

I probably won't be doing any smashing this weekend unless I make an awesome recovery :[

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
So stocked for semester one finals to be done. This last week and a half has been extremely weird.

Also, Aaron, that's cool. Just don't stink the place up with smoke.
No shoes past entryway and no cig smoke inside the place ;) But regardless Keeper, I'm conscious of other people's preferences, there's no smoke of any kind in the smashing area.

edit: Get well soon Kami :( And regardless, this is all dependant on me getting moved in by then. So long as I get the keys by tomorrow or Thursday it's green.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
so is this tournament happening? i guess my two friends might not be going, turns out we're having some people over saturday night. i'll still come if it's happening but i'll probably have to leave as soon as the tourney's over.
MY ***** TCP!

random ALASKA shoutout lawlz

looks like you're still doin that maylay thang, when you movin up here?

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
mmk guys... I'm flying into the eugene airport march 22'nd! I arrive around midnight. I have a ride back home and everything buuuuut.... I WANTS MELEE WITH OREGONIANS! If someone wants to host me for a night *monday night, some people's spring break* I'm nocternal *night shift job x.x* and I'd be down for playing melee all night ;)

However I highly doubt anyone will take me up on this offer soooooo yea, i'll be in Oregon then and I'll try to get a car fast to come smash asap. Force cutter to drive me, etc.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Basically Sherwood/Beaverton is where all the melee happens. Jesse and I tend to hold a meleefest at least once a week. We've been kind of sidetracked though for the last 2 weeks. Next week something delicious might come up.

debaser

Smash Lord
you can definitely find melee in eugene too. there just isn't a single place where players regularly meet.

I could probably get a few players together at my place if you wanna play in eugene cactuarz

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Keys are in hand, taking a break from packing and moving to write that the smashfest is green for Saturday. 6 unless people need it earlier, then we'll bump it up. I'll have some soda/water of course but you guys may want to bring your own food. There's a ton of fast food within like 10mins walking distance too. And a food market like 30s from my place. Let me know of interest, it's confirmed.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
you can definitely find melee in eugene too. there just isn't a single place where players regularly meet.

I could probably get a few players together at my place if you wanna play in eugene cactuarz
do want! I've always wanted to see how oregon smash players play =/ never got a chance back in the day when i lived here lol

keeper

Smash Champion
I hope I can go, but I can't guarantee a single thing as my dad will be arriving at 12 am Saturday from a two week business trip, so if he wants to just sleep, I won't blame him.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Better things to do on the 14th =/. V-day for a tourney is a pretty dumb idea imos.

That's ok, gives me more time to get this place all unpacked and whatnot. Perhaps a smashfest this thurs to help you guys practice for tp4?

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Smash Bros before Ho's Aaron.
Not gonna lie I got a kick out of that. She did too ;p I guess smashfesting today is cancelled. Let me know if anyone wants to do one later this week. Thurs would be best. Unless Gage/Jesse are hosting one. Mmmm coffee's done bbl.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Swing, batta batta, take a bat to the face
Motha ****a, ya sucka, I'll beat ya like no other
From Onett to Threed, doin' what I need
To save the day and keep Giygas at bay

Skip Sandwich Deluxe, speed up my feet
Get through Scaraba before I die of heat
To a dungeon man, the brick road Mazedude
Happy Happy Town ("What the ****?") It's all blue

Summers and Winters, Twoson and Fourside
Chill with Andonuts or the Runaway Five
I've got my posse in tow, Paula, Jeff, and Poo
Pokey watch out 'cause we're comin for you

So grab your yo-yo and gun, we'll have a little fun
Bottle rocket in your face, yea you know I ****in' won
Throw him to the curb, stomp that little *****'s face
Make the fat piggy cry, yea, I put him in his place

So I'll save the day, and the world from devastation
United for peace across the EarthBound nation
So back up, and shut up, and bow at our feet
Ness is takin' care of business 'cause I'm ****in' leet

debaser

Smash Lord
fuuuuuuck, anyone wanna drive me to tp4? I should be in wilsonville this weekend

I was just gonna play and beat mother 3 this weekend until I found out isai is entering melee singles and will try harder than usual. :O!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom