• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Smash Master
grand finals were a joke, puff dittos...come on, I'd rather watch brawl.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I've been saying jiggs is the best in the game like 2 years ago. It's just the evolution Zodiac. Although, the fast fallers are going to rise again eventually. It's the age of the floaties

Smash should happen. I can't host anything here for the week because Jesse is in eugene. If anyone is willing to pick me up and I'll give them gas money. I'd be down for anywhere. Otherwise, I still might try bus over places. I don't really like traveling for singles though :(

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GGeR6qW6OUI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GGeR6qW6OUI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This = lol.

IstariAsuka

Smash Cadet
There are people who play melee in Corvallis? Or did they all come into existence then die off again?

I moved here from AZ recently. I live in Corvallis but go to school in Eugene, and would like to get into melee again some... haven't really played it the last 2 years. It looked like everyone was in Portland, however, which is not very useful.

If there are a reasonable number people in Corvallis and/or Eugene who would play regularly, it may be worth trying to get a biweekly round robin type thing going on at OSU or UO or someone's apartment or whatever. I mean, even 4-5 people would probably be fine, as long as they could regularly make that type of thing. Playing some melee is better than playing no melee. :)

I guess, post if something like that would be at all interesting to you? As I said, I'm new here, so maybe this has been tried already and failed, but I'm hopeful.

bugsdabunny

Smash Cadet
I go to OSU and live in Wilson Hall, and I would totally be down for some melee games on a regular basis. I also know a guy named Kazuki who will play, and Indigestible Wad will probably play as well.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I go to OSU and live in Wilson Hall, and I would totally be down for some melee games on a regular basis. I also know a guy named Kazuki who will play, and Indigestible Wad will probably play as well.
Oh wow, I have a bunch of friends that live in McNary and Wilson! Next time I go to OSU, which will probably be in a month or so, we could probably set up melee in the lobby and get some games going.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
You didn't see that you were welcome to play when you came down last week Kami?

It's been on my mind that we should have a regular melee thing in corvallis, but the lack of people removes formality of a gettogether. But if we can get a consistent turnout of melee people that would be awesome.

From what I've heard, there are no melee people left in eugene.

Edit: I also want to say that I won't see any of you guys at the civil war lan melee tourney because I will be back up in portland.

Edit2: Smashfest saturday? That way I can give back psychotic dreams glasses and wallet.

Edit3: Also, corvallis, there is a tournament in eugene two saturdays from now (that's the 30th) for both melee and brawl. I'll probably be getting a ride down there with the corvallis brawl people, but you guys should carpool, it's literally on our doorstep.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
there are about 3-4 smashers in eugene. One of them being one of the best in the state. NONE of them post anywhere though. If you guys get a get together somewhere near eugene. I'll tell one of them. Since they like all drive.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
You didn't see that you were welcome to play when you came down last week Kami?

It's been on my mind that we should have a regular melee thing in corvallis, but the lack of people removes formality of a gettogether. But if we can get a consistent turnout of melee people that would be awesome.

From what I've heard, there are no melee people left in eugene.

Edit: I also want to say that I won't see any of you guys at the civil war lan melee tourney because I will be back up in portland.

Edit2: Smashfest saturday? That way I can give back psychotic dreams glasses and wallet.

Edit3: Also, corvallis, there is a tournament in eugene two saturdays from now (that's the 30th) for both melee and brawl. I'll probably be getting a ride down there with the corvallis brawl people, but you guys should carpool, it's literally on our doorstep.
I didnt check smashboards for like 6 days, 3 of which included the days I was at OSU ;_; I'm really bad at checking this, but hopefully this won't be a problem any longer, as this thread is now my home page!

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
dude im in eugene and i like the sound of a regular melee thing. just let me know cause i am one of the few who dont have a car but i could bus there. no problem.

ChinesePanda777

Smash Apprentice
I've really only posted here once and message'd bugs a little back and forth but add me to the OSU smash list! School always comes first but casual playing would be really nice. I'll try to check this thread more often.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
alright sweet. kami, gage, infinotora, you guys want to come? anyone else? i'll call alex tomorrow too, i think last i saw him he had an extra TV in his car lol.

by the way, my friends and i only play melee, but if anyone wants to bring a setup for brawl that's fine

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Bah, I work from 3-9. The earliest I could get there would be like 9:30, if you guys will even still be playing by that time. Idk if I can get out of work early...

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
hey scott that was fun this weekend. gotta do it soon. just wondering, how many people are in eugene? cause the more the merrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom