• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I wish I didn't get there so late. It was nice playing with Jesse for so long though. I definitely need to work on some stuff, if I am going to decide to play again. Playing with Jesse made me realize how out of practice I really am. Fun times.

I don't think I will be able to make it to Lost, because I am going to a show that night. I am down to money though Johnny, next time I am at a smash fest that you are also at.
It was cool meeting you. Sorry we didn't play more. My ride wanted to leave. But they were good matches and I hope to play you again sometime when I'm not feeling really tired.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Good ****, You should try to come to the Best Bout tourney at least, its super close.
I don't think I will ever be able to make one of those tournaments. I work almost every Thursday night, so I don't get out until 11pm at latest, 10pm at earliest usually. That might change some as summer winds down though. If people are still out there hangin' out though, I am always down to come out after work.

keeper

Smash Champion
I don't think I will ever be able to make one of those tournaments. I work almost every Thursday night, so I don't get out until 11pm at latest, 10pm at earliest usually. That might change some as summer winds down though. If people are still out there hangin' out though, I am always down to come out after work.
The actual Best Bout tournaments are Saturdays. The smashfests (as of now) are Thursdays.
Speaking of which, I don't think I'll be able to come to next week's.

Surreal

Smash Ace
Ooh I like lakes.

Just don't push me in or I'll drown lol

Also, I'm not that much better, I just know how to play against you since we've played so much.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
anyone want to play today or tomorrow? i wont have a car this weekend though but hopefully i will have one i can use all the time soon!!!

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
if you want to come over im still up for playing
Still playing? Pondering if this is worth it at this point.

EDIT: Nevermind, your post timestamp changed when I logged in.

You ever feel like you're helpless to eternally suck at this game because there's not people to play with very often?
Welcome to Oregon, the way it has ALWAYS been. In Portland there was me Jesse, James, my friend Tyler, Deus, and like 3 other people max back in the day. That is why I went to play with SKYPAL like once or twice a month.

keeper

Smash Champion
I will never play League during running **** again lol.

:phone:
Good.
Welcome to Oregon, the way it has ALWAYS been. In Portland there was me Jesse, James, my friend Tyler, Deus, and like 3 other people max back in the day. That is why I went to play with SKYPAL like once or twice a month.
Then SKYPAL died. But yeah, I know that feeling, though I used to play with Gage and Jesse when they'd do 'fests as well as with with The 'Couve Twins Grunt and Vulcan.

Now all my practice is theory crafting.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I haven't had that problem, but I've been living in corvallis up until now, where there are seven people I see on a weekly basis. Now that I'm living in portland best bout happened. Life is good.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
OK, everyone can come over to my house at 7pm. I will pm the address to ****ard and debaser. If anyone else wants the address text me at (503) 481-2290

Deus

Smash Journeyman
Still playing? Pondering if this is worth it at this point.

EDIT: Nevermind, your post timestamp changed when I logged in.

Speaking of which, surprised to see you back into the game again :p

I'd like to start playing more again but, like you, busy with work. We need to go to changs again and load up the pancakes in the ziplock bags, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom