• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
SO ****ING HYPED FOR OREGON MELEE OMG, this resurgence really is killer, I'm trying to get other people more interested in the game as well. Keep the scene growing, seriously, we'll have national competitors before too long :p.

Surreal

Smash Ace
only if you do it the way I did it with Evan the first time.

It's sort of like survival mode in fighting games, where you have a "team" of characters, and you use them in groups of three games at a time, so every three games both players switch to a new character for three games.

keeper

Smash Champion

It's sort of like survival mode in fighting games, where you have a "team" of characters, and you use them in groups of three games at a time, so every three games both players switch to a new character for three games.
Good times.

Binx

Smash Master
5pm best bout, legit, I'll be there, someone should come make me suck less =P, I need to start chain throwing in friendlies so when I try it in tourney I don't **** them up so hard T.T

That or I should just switch to Fox full time, my fox feels pretty good most of the time.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
So, we have some TVs available, but it seems like we don't have a way to get them out, is there someone that lives near Vancouver WA or Sherwood that can pick them up? I can bring two of Jesse's, but that's the extent of my space.

JonnyW

Smash Ace

Lol. No one ever wants to do a simple 3/5 hahaha.
But I guess im down.

Binx

Smash Master
1v1 crews are legit, you both create a line up of 5 characters and have to use them in the order you wrote them down. I'll $5 mm anyone there in 1v1 crews ^_^

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
We could also maybe do friendly crew battle if enough people show up.
I wanna participate lol.

Just so everyone knows, I probably won't be showing up to Best Bout till about 7. Angel or Ethan should be there to open up shop at 5 though so you can still get in casuals.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I am trying to come to this thing on Thursday, but I work until at latest 11pm, at earliest 10pm. Seeing as it is first Thursday, the later seems more likely. Is there any chance of anything still going on at this time? I really wanna come play some melee and bring my friend. He is super stoked, and has been to a bunch of tetris tournaments/fests but never seen a melee one, and has recently got really stoked on the game.

Will there still at least be casuals/whatever going on at that point? I wanna plaaaay.

keeper

Smash Champion
I wanna participate lol.

Just so everyone knows, I probably won't be showing up to Best Bout till about 7. Angel or Ethan should be there to open up shop at 5 though so you can still get in casuals.
Can I confirm that they still have my cords?

Ratking, I have no idea, but I'll probably be leaving around or before 9 because my friend is coming (and bringing me), but he has to get up at 5:30 am for work. It'd be cool to play someone as old school as you though.

Binx

Smash Master
Why you wanna take my money jesse, I think your one of the only people in oregon who actually have 5 competetive characters =D

JonnyW

Smash Ace
I am trying to come to this thing on Thursday, but I work until at latest 11pm, at earliest 10pm. Seeing as it is first Thursday, the later seems more likely. Is there any chance of anything still going on at this time? I really wanna come play some melee and bring my friend. He is super stoked, and has been to a bunch of tetris tournaments/fests but never seen a melee one, and has recently got really stoked on the game.

Will there still at least be casuals/whatever going on at that point? I wanna plaaaay.
Ratking MM?

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Sorry Gage, I regret to inform you that *I* am the G&W master. Also i have many competitive chars =D BRING IT

/wishes he could drive to tourneys =c

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I wish I didn't get there so late. It was nice playing with Jesse for so long though. I definitely need to work on some stuff, if I am going to decide to play again. Playing with Jesse made me realize how out of practice I really am. Fun times.

I don't think I will be able to make it to Lost, because I am going to a show that night. I am down to money though Johnny, next time I am at a smash fest that you are also at.

Mr Postman

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone this is Box if any of you remember me. I am changing my gamertag to Mr Postman because it is the gamer tag I use for everything else.. and I don't feel like getting my old account back, haha.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
I wish I didn't get there so late. It was nice playing with Jesse for so long though. I definitely need to work on some stuff, if I am going to decide to play again. Playing with Jesse made me realize how out of practice I really am. Fun times.

I don't think I will be able to make it to Lost, because I am going to a show that night. I am down to money though Johnny, next time I am at a smash fest that you are also at.
Good ****, You should try to come to the Best Bout tourney at least, its super close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom