• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

Smash Champion
One more thing. Jonny you need to stop get up attacking against Sheik. You made the same mistake repeatedly and it made me sad :( Great Falcon regardless.
Debaser we'll defiantly play next time.

Haha I know Allen, I was just not prepared for Keepers relentless tech chasing.
No Johns though, he kicked my butt.
"Red Sheik's got you read." -Tuen
Wish I hadn't used chain while shino-stalling, but oh well. I'm Captain Technical-Mishap Sparrow.

Shoutouts to Yoshi's Island in doubles making its first tournament appearance.

T.J.

Smash Apprentice
At best bout, someone showed me how light there controller was from taking out the rumble (Keeper I think?). I really want to do this. Anything I should watch out for if I do?

Also, I'm studying the hell out of peach for next time. wont be as free, I hope. lol

keeper

Smash Champion
At best bout, someone showed me how light there controller was from taking out the rumble (Keeper I think?). I really want to do this. Anything I should watch out for if I do?

Also, I'm studying the hell out of peach for next time. wont be as free, I hope. lol
Yeah, that was mine. Just make sure you don't lose any of the rubber pieces that allow the buttons to make contact to the motherboard on the inside and that you can put it back together correctly. The smallest piece is the contact for the start button. The rumble pack connects near the d-pad to two little solders and you can just rip it out. Jesse (Juce) used to have LEDs hooked up to it. I'll take some pictures and put them up in a few minutes.

This is with another controller of mine with the rumble still in.

The white thing the screw driver is pointing at, those must be in that position (up) for it to go back together.

The solders.

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
Just so everyone knows, if attendance for both games continues to be high, we will split the games up on two different Saturdays.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Infinitora, I'll be in eugene tonight to pick up my sister. If you give me your number/address I might be able to come by for an hour or two and play some smash.

Actually, since I'll be on the road, it will be easier for you to call me. 503-410-0482

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Hey guys, LOST 5 is coming up, it's on September 10, and of course, Melee is going to happen.

We'll need to know setups ASAP.

Also, entry fee is now going to be reduced, so more people can enter singles and doubles :)

Jesse, do you think we could borrow some TVs from your house?

keeper

Smash Champion
Hey guys, LOST 5 is coming up, it's on September 10, and of course, Melee is going to happen.

Also, entry fee is now going to be reduced, so more people can enter singles and doubles :)

I've always got my cube to bring.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman

YESZ! You rock Mr. Nye sir!

FoosJr

Smash Ace
@keeper I'm pretty sure its going to both games I'm gonna bring a melee set up to the event cause I'm pretty sure they only have a wii and brawl

debaser

Smash Lord
goddamn, best bout is legitimate.

also thanks for posting the aib links. I actually really appreciate that.

Juce

Smash Ace
yeah, you guys can pick up some tvs, but i can't promise i'll attend.
i got four tvs if anyone wants to stop by and grab them for lost.

also i'm wondering how many people are going to that smashfest on thursday.
i'll come if there's going to be an amount, and possibly bring Ratking and friends.

Izayah

Smash Journeyman

i'll come if there's going to be an amount, and possibly bring Ratking and friends.
I would also like to know who is coming down for Melee. For those of you that are, if you could bring some cubes/melee disks that would be fantastic.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

I can bring two, but I'll need help with the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom