• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawnch

Smash Cadet
No, but they should only be about $30.

How did you "fry" a router, anyway?
Didnt think so, but i thought it was worth asking anyway. Idk what acually happened, my computer just overheated then when i turned it back on, the wireless just stopped working. Yeah, they should be cheap, but i still thought i should ask.

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
He didn't fry his router, he fried his network card. Which still perplexes me.
On an unrelated note, I shaved and am freaking out about how weird I look.

keeper

Smash Champion
I could play after 7 on wednesday. I was about to say I could on thursday, then I remembered I have lab class at 3. Tuesday will consist of me closeting myself in to write a 4 page paper on how trees look and why I think that is (I wish I was kidding). Saturday and Sunday will be super free, Friday is tentative.

He didn't fry his router, he fried his network card. Which still perplexes me.
On an unrelated note, I shaved and am freaking out about how weird I look.
Yeah, this has nothing to do with the router if your computer overheated. On that note, my laptop's wireless card idles at 130ºf and kicks up to about 170ºf whenever I watch anything on a youtube/stream (or if a page has a really big gif on it). :s

Edit: Specifically flash videos. HTML5 is a bit less demanding.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
well, with everything that's going on with the OSU tourney, and not getting the friday off before hand, I won't be able to make it. Jason/juce should be able to go still ^_^ I now pronounce myself retired from smash, I love you guys

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
well, with everything that's going on with the OSU tourney, and not getting the friday off before hand, I won't be able to make it. Jason/juce should be able to go still ^_^ I now pronounce myself retired from smash, I love you guys
Nooooooooooo :( Now I can only hope for an epic surprise appearance from the most inspiring player in Oregon.

God Dammit Oregon, are you serious.
OSU 6 was always going to be on the same day is the LAN, until recent pricing issues came up.

keeper

Smash Champion
I could play after 7 on wednesday. I was about to say I could on thursday, then I remembered I have lab class at 3. Tuesday will consist of me closeting myself in to write a 4 page paper on how trees look and why I think that is (I wish I was kidding). Saturday and Sunday will be super free, Friday is tentative.

Never mind, I have to write the paper tonight since the books are due tomorrow.

Nooooooooooo :( Now I can only hope for an epic surprise appearance from the most inspiring player in Oregon.

OSU 6 was always going to be on the same day is the LAN, until recent pricing issues came up.
Still a pretty big cluster**** lol

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I might not be going either actually.

Surreal

Smash Ace
Evan and I don't have a ride anymore either lol. This tournament kind of fell apart out of nowhere (for me at least lol), though it will be cool if a lot of people still show up,whenever and wherever it ends up being.

Actually my GF is coming up to Portland this weekend so that won't work x_x

On a different note, who can play smash this week and when?
I can play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Sadface.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Evan and I don't have a ride anymore either lol. This tournament kind of feel apart out of nowhere, though it will be cool if a lot of people still show up,whenever and wherever it ends up being.
This LAN is going to happen and there is going to be Melee and Brawl there no matter what. The real question is whether or not Tuen is going to host an additional tournament in the near future.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Oh that's right, not many melee people showed up to the last OSU tournament. It was hosted at a large lan as well.

Evan and I don't have a ride anymore either lol. This tournament kind of fell apart out of nowhere (for me at least lol), though it will be cool if a lot of people still show up,whenever and wherever it ends up being.
With that kind of attitutde no one's going to show up. Keep the carpool! Ask Kami.

keeper

Smash Champion
At least the Blazers are a pro team. I can't easily express how annoying listening to college sports dribble can get, especially once you know people that go to U of O/OSU (on a more personal level than smash generally gives) whom also care about "their team."

I'd be more excited about the NHL playoffs if I actually got a channel that aired them. I'd be more inclined to talk about sports, but I don't think people really care to hear about my sports endeavors throughout the years, nor would some believe it.

Brandon, that sucks, considering I have Friday-Sunday free. So is life though, I suppose.

P.S. Lol @ Brawl having a backroom. What do you guys discuss? How great Smashville and Meta Knight are? :troll: (Smashville is really cool though)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LOL a more personal level than smash? The only thing thats more personal than that is ****ing your homie up the ***. Just sayin.

Washington *****es!!!

keeper

Smash Champion
LOL a more personal level than smash? The only thing thats more personal than that is ****ing your homie up the ***. Just sayin.

Washington *****es!!!
I only see smashers at smash events. The two I talk to the most are easily Vulcan and Jeff/Surreal. Aside from that, I don't really talk to many others on even close to a regular basis (I guess I do with Shadic, but that's few and far between >___>). I would say I don't go to school with any, but I technically do, just not in any classes and I don't live on campus, nor do they. You should know by now that no one in OR owns a car, Kline. lol

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
it's not hating on sports, it's just me hating seeing 5 million pictures on a thread which has nothing to do with anything smash/what's going on/what we're talking about

also was tired/grumpy/wanted a nap XD

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
ok what day works for you guys? im helping my dad paint his house so i think i will be done mid afternoon tomorrow so i can play at night and i should be free all day sunday. i can give you a ride keeper no problem you still in west linn?

lololololololol censored

keeper

Smash Champion
ok what day works for you guys? im helping my dad paint his house so i think i will be done mid afternoon tomorrow so i can play at night and i should be free all day sunday. i can give you a ride keeper no problem you still in west linn?

lololololololol censored
Yeah. I'm up by the Safeway. All I have to do this weekend is homework, really.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
when can you leave keeper? i was thinking around 3. you should hook a brother up with a number so i can just text/call you when im ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom