• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
yogurt, applesauce and peanut butter mixed up is crazy amazing.

A wad... of indigestibleness... how very fitting

Also good stuff debaser =D we'd have went if i wasn't seeing swirly colors on my way home from work =/

debaser

Smash Lord
basically I didn't trust my abilities with fox enough to fight puff with him.

with falco I was just able to camp bairs when he was in the air and overwhelm with dairs when he was on the ground abusing crouch and trying to grab.

keeper

Smash Champion
basically I didn't trust my abilities with fox enough to fight puff with him.

with falco I was just able to camp bairs when he was in the air and overwhelm with dairs when he was on the ground abusing crouch and trying to grab.
Fair enough. It obviously worked for you and the part where abusing crouches with dair makes much more sense than I would have thought off hand.

also, to tasty and spicy: come to more smash (melee) things!
I'd be interested to meet these people, I think. Always nice to have new people in the community and stuff.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Happy birfday Vulc.

My matches with Debaser were fun, though I found out that my Melee muscles have atrophied. Lol.

pawnch

Smash Cadet
happy birthday vulcan,

yeah i would make it to one of those tournaments, but Oregon is in the CBI finals. March madness is almost over, then i can make it to more of these.

keeper

Smash Champion
happy birthday vulcan,

yeah i would make it to one of those tournaments, but Oregon is in the CBI finals. March madness is almost over, then i can make it to more of these.
You realize that there's like one a month, if even, right? lol

The next one is at the end of April.

Hope you did something at least somewhat cool for your birthday at some point, Kendall.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
i just realized i haven't said it here, but I'm retiring after OSU 6. Everyone needs to come and see me off =). I'll miss you guys

(overnight johns/money johns/driving johns/not as interested anymore johns)

If people end up around my area i'll still play afterwards though =) just don't wanna travel so much

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
i just realized i haven't said it here, but I'm retiring after OSU 6. Everyone needs to come and see me off =). I'll miss you guys

If people end up around my area i'll still play afterwards though =) just don't wanna travel so much
Sad day :(

Well, at least I'll be at OSU 6.

keeper

Smash Champion

I don't think anyone blames you considering how far Sutherlin is.

debaser

Smash Lord
yugo's posts are so useless. in a good way.

yeah, eric that is understandable. your resilience was impressive though.

debaser

Smash Lord
I just realized something. with eric no longer providing transportation for jesse and gage in washington, oregon's old melee scene is pretty much gone.

the ashes have blown away and now it is just our little phoenix. if you will.

cept maybe for binx. hey binx.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Yeah Binx is just as old as me in the community. He was the first person I ever played smashed with outside of a tournament that wasn't my circle of friends.

Pita

Smash Apprentice

You *****!

Binx

Smash Master
lol, yeah gage I remember that, all the way back when I was a Marth main.

I finally just started attending tournaments semi regularly, im sad to see anyone leave the smash community.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hey now Yugo, there's no need to bring anyone's mother into this! XD

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
WTF. Anyway, I'm not sure what is happening with OSU 6, but it is no longer going to be at the same venue as civil war lan 3. There is going to be a m3l33 tourn3y and possibly a 13raw1 tourn3y at the LAN, but the buy in will be the $15 fee for the console portion of the LAN. Additionally, the prizes will not be cash, but instead something similar to a gift card to best buy or other things. Anyway, if you don't want to come now, thats cool but if you do you need to register for the LAN.

http://www.tinyurl.com/cwl3reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom