• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
****, Grim. You're doing a fine job of sticking it to those pedos from the Ashley thread. And you're also pissing off the Geno boys quite a bit, too.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Del. I have decided not to update the supporters list because I am lazy.

But if you show me those pictures I might be persuaded otherwise.

Edit: Updated 1st post.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
****, Grim. You're doing a fine job of sticking it to those pedos from the Ashley thread. And you're also pissing off the Geno boys quite a bit, too.
He was just stereotyping negatively based on some troll no one heard of...

Anyone could do that to any group

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Hey lego

I'm in the CLUB now

I've been for awhile can you put me in there
on the 1st post?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
its probably most others opinion also. i dont know if ill be able to contribute much seeing as my computer hates me (or maybe i just dont know how to use it:p)
Well, my computer isn't that good itself, so I think you should be able to contribute regardless. :p

also, Ridley Prime, your username is so similar to waht i was going to use as mine: dark_ridley_prime :p
Was that already taken? If so, sorry. =(
Of course, you could've also used ridley_prime_x or somethin'. xd

..... wait. There's really a user here who goes by the name dark_ridley_prime? If so, could possibly be an imitation of me (not just of my username, but me as a user). After all, I've had someone impersonate me on Metroid Prime Hunters' wi-fi before (who went by the name NS_RidleyPrime or something, which wasn't me, although some other people thought it was me at first)...

Awww maaaaan!

I didn't even make "supporter". What's the deal, Tom? I drew you TWO pictures of Ridley!
Err, uh oh...

Hey lego

I'm in the CLUB now

on the 1st post?
Poot Legola. Having to do all this editing =(...
:p

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I do what I can.

I only spoke up because Geno is worthless, and I was ticked that he outlasted Olimar and Ridley. I've never liked him, but I never really brought it up. But I'm tired of those, that's right, fanboys...you can support Ridley and not be a fanboy. He is an important Metroid character, a villain, etc. You can do the same for Olimar, he is the star of a brand-new series that Nintendo/Miyamoto loves that needs reps. Geno? No. Only supporters are those who played and loved Super Mario RPG.

@Ridley_Prime...trying to outdo me or something??

Wreked

Smash Lord
I do what I can.

I only spoke up because Geno is worthless, and I was ticked that he outlasted Olimar and Ridley. I've never liked him, but I never really brought it up. But I'm tired of those, that's right, fanboys...you can support Ridley and not be a fanboy. He is an important Metroid character, a villain, etc. You can do the same for Olimar, he is the star of a brand-new series that Nintendo/Miyamoto loves that needs reps. Geno? No. Only supporters are those who played and loved Super Mario RPG.

Wow, grim. Those are some pretty strong feelings. I feel that same way too btw. I just didn't have the words to put them in like you just did.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I do what I can.

Heh Grim you want to kick me out of R.I.D.L.E.Y. for supporting Ashley? That's a bit petty don't you think? Let's not forget I came up with the club name and have been in the club from the start. Can't we all just agree to hate Geno?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Edit: Updated 1st post.
OMG Yays! Ridley Prime happy now. :)

So uh... *tries making a topic in this thread*

Anyone think there might be any other Metroid-related updates before Ridley himself gets confirmed? Like say, a Metroid-related stage? Aside from the examples of stages mentioned on the 1st post, I myself would love a Phendrana Drifts stage. <3 (screw the Ice Climber's stage :p)

R:laugh:FL

Half arsed MS Paint drawing FTW!!!
Yep. Dyce should definitely be added to supporters for that :cool: (really).

Um, no. I'm not trying to outdo anyone actually. That never once crossed my mind...

Do I need a reason for helping this thread? :p

I support Ridley for Brawl intensley.

I wanted him in Melee. He's on my top list.

Ridley
Krystal
Lucario
and Ge-*gets flamed to death*
Interesting list...

Aside from Ridley, I just want Mewtwo returning, along with Wolf (assuming he didn't really become a Fox alt costume), and I'm satisfied. :cool:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey lego

I'm in the CLUB now

on the 1st post?
Um... jc1sttwin I don't know how to tell you this but... your not anymore.

First of all, I'm DYCE.
Second of all, I'll show you the page once I find it.
God **** always getting Del money and Dyce mixed up RGHH.

And will add you to the 1st post when I aint so god **** busy.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I do what I can.

You seem like that actually matters...Why the hell do you friggin care?

I hate the idea of Smash with only characters that are popular, you act as if that's the ONLY thing that makes a character worthy for smash...

Geno has THE most dedicated of any of the fan basis, and for good reason. He might have been the star in only one game, but it was one HELL of a game.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Anyone think there might be any other Metroid-related updates before Ridley himself gets confirmed? Like say, a Metroid-related stage? Aside from the examples of stages mentioned on the 1st post, I myself would love a Phendrana Drifts stage. <3 (screw the Ice Climber's stage :p)
I doubt it. We got Samus's fs. Music, stage, zamus's moves. Only thing I can see is Zamus's Final Smash which I wouldn't be suprised if we got pretty soon.

RDK

Smash Hero
Geno has THE most dedicated of any of the fan basis
TBH, I think Ridley's fanbase wins this one. Geno's fans are rabid, but not more than Ridley's.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Heh Grim you want to kick me out of R.I.D.L.E.Y. for supporting Ashley? That's a bit petty don't you think? Let's not forget I came up with the club name and have been in the club from the start. Can't we all just agree to hate Geno?
I can agree to that, but Ashley...I mean, c'mon. She's not exactly 9-volt...

You seem like that actually matters...Why the hell do you friggin care?

I hate the idea of Smash with only characters that are popular, you act as if that's the ONLY thing that makes a character worthy for smash...

Geno has THE most dedicated of any of the fan basis, and for good reason. He might have been the star in only one game, but it was one HELL of a game.
Are you serious?!! The only reason Geno would be in is because of popularity. My point has nothing to do with popularity anyway; so I have no idea what the crap you're talking about.

I'm talking about characters who have proven themselves to some extent. Either being important to a series. Being the star of some classic game...etc. Or at least...at least providing a unique moveset of sorts. Don't give me crap for Geno because you know it'd all have to be crap they pulled out of someone's butt to give him as a moveset.

And he wasn't even the star of the game...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
TBH, I think Ridley's fanbase wins this one. Geno's fans are rabid, but not more than Ridley's.
Like hell they do, you don't see any Ridley fans going directly to Sakurai's office delivering 26 page reports on their character and why they should be in a game

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can agree to that, but Ashley...I mean, c'mon. She's not exactly 9-volt...

Are you serious?!! The only reason Geno would be in is because of popularity. My point has nothing to do with popularity anyway; so I have no idea what the crap you're talking about.

I'm talking about characters who have proven themselves to some extent. Either being important to a series. Being the star of some classic game...etc. Or at least...at least providing a unique moveset of sorts. Don't give me crap for Geno because you know it'd all have to be crap they pulled out of someone's butt to give him as a moveset.

And he wasn't even the star of the game...
So what if he is not the star of his games, a lot of ****in' people aren't the star in their games...

Ridley is never the star in any game, the main villain OR playable.

I don't give a **** about that ****...

and it doesn't take someone with half a brain to think up a moveset for Geno...

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Lol Geno fans really do that

crazy I still don't think he should really be in the game
based on the polls he needs more then that

RDK

Smash Hero
Like hell they do, you don't see any Ridley fans going directly to Sakurai's office delivering 26 page reports on their character and why they should be in a game
I don't really see Geno fans doing that either. But I guess I've just been living under a rock for the past year.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So what if he is not the star of his games, a lot of ****in' people aren't the star in their games...

He has appeared in one game. The other non main characters haven't appeared in one game (Unless its one of those one game series).

The fact is that ALL he has is popularity. AAALLL.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He has appeared in one game. The other non main characters haven't appeared in one game (Unless its one of those one game series).

Yes, he is...and that just may be the thing that makes him get into smash...

If he gets in, he's obviously worthy in Sakurai's eyes...if he doesn't then he's not...

I really don't care who the hell is the main character of any series or who has any importance

I don't really see Geno fans doing that either. But I guess I've just been living under a rock for the past year.
Fatmanonice did...I have the link posted in the Geno character thing at P2W

the grim lizard

Smash Master

Are you serious? You're comparing Ridley's importance to the Metroid series to Geno's importance to the Super Mario Bros. series. Hmm...Let's think about this. The former, vast importance, the latter...little if any importance.

And actually, yeah...it would be easy to come up with a moveset for Geno. He could throw bombs or someth--Wait, I guess that's already taken. I guess there's nothing for him to do.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I doubt it. We got Samus's fs. Music, stage, zamus's moves. Only thing I can see is Zamus's Final Smash which I wouldn't be suprised if we got pretty soon.
Meh. I wouldn't be surprised if we got ZSS's final smash either...
For a character that's basically a dumbed down version of Shiek from SSBM, she sure makes A LOT of appearances in updates for some reason. >.>

Might be for the sex appeal. If so, get with the program Sakurai. This is Super Smash, not Dead or Alive. >_>

Either way, I don't and never will consider ZSS to be a true Metroid "character" addition. :)

0_o *thinks about doing that*
just kidding

the main villain
I'm gonna have to disagree about Ridley not being that, but since there's already a big debate between you and Grim goin' on at the moment. I don't wanna start another one...

Just like Lucario... and Mewtwo has more than just that.
*hides from the Mewtwo-hating Lucario fanboys*

RDK

Smash Hero
Fatmanonice did...I have the link posted in the Geno character thing at P2W
KK, my bad--I just saw it. That IS pretty extreme then, lol. :p

And comparing Ridley and Geno to their importance in their own series / franchise is ridiculous. Ridley is in almost all the Metroid games, and Geno is in 2 (max) of the hundreds of Mario titles.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Are you serious? You're comparing Ridley's importance to the Metroid series to Geno's importance to the Super Mario Bros. series. Hmm...Let's think about this. The former, vast importance, the latter...little if any importance.

No, I'm not...Your obviously not understanding...Ridley is far more deserving of being in Smash

And actually, yeah...it would be easy to come up with a moveset for Geno. He could throw bombs or someth--Wait, I guess that's already taken. I guess there's nothing for him to do.

...maybe it does take more than someone with half a brain to come up with a moveset

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

RDK

Smash Hero
Movesets mean nothing unless they're good. Any idiot can make a moveset for anyone.

If I made 10 movesets for a bottle of Dasani water, does that mean it should be in Brawl?

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Nope. He had his own side quest in D and P. And his own Film. More than most other Pokemon.
m2 had 2 movies, and is techniqueally (cant spell it) the final boss so to speak in pokemon red, blue, and yellow. But on the topic of ridley i think his chances are vastly and epically higher then the previously mentioned possed doll. Plus rids would just burn geno to bits with his plasma breath

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Movesets mean nothing unless they're good. Any idiot can make a moveset for anyone.

If I made 10 movesets for a bottle of Dasani water, does that mean it should be in Brawl?
However, Geno's regular moves would be very interesting, unlike most things in Smash...

It is very good, and involves the use of various guns and projectiles from his body.

After all, Geno unarmed even in his game attacks using a projectile

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hmm...a doll who has stars come out of his arms or a dragon who breaths fire....hard choice.
Why do we have to choose? I want both...

Since when is this, decide who should get into Smash...Geno or Ridley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom