• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

I swear. Ridley just needs to be confirmed right now. If he's in the game, then the roster is bloody perfect and I will not ask for another character. Not a one.

Smooth Criminal

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Hey Ridley Prime, why don't you answer to posts as they come
Because I'm not here was they first come.

why do you quote so many things in one post? Makes you look like a dildo.

Signed, THE fuxing Aryman.

It doesn't make you look like a dildo. It just makes your posts less intriguing to read (unless, of course, you were quoted or mentioned within the post).

I'm taking a Speech class in college. Trust me, less is actually better.
Meh. I'm in college too, but eh, I guess I'll take your word for it then since you're in a speech class...

Anyhow, I'm goin' to bed for now. G'night all.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I wouldn't post in here if I were you.

Then again, if I were you, I wouldn't be an Ashley supporter.
Hmm I can post here if I want. You know why? Because I'm a first generation R.I.D.L.E.Y. member. I even came up with the fuc*ing name. So you can shut up now, thanks.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Meh. I'm in college too, but eh, I guess I'll take your word for it then since you're in a speech class...

Anyhow, I'm goin' to bed for now. G'night all.
No no no, I hope you don't take it the wrong way that I mentioned college. I was just saying... y'know... since a 'college' speech class is a step above maybe just a regular 'high school' speech class or something. Not to be cocky. Cuz I'm really not.

And thanks for taking my advice.
Gnite bud.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Hmm I can post here if I want. You know why? Because I'm a first generation R.I.D.L.E.Y. member. I even came up with the fuc*ing name. So you can shut up now, thanks.
Easy now, Aryman. I don't think RDK meant you any harm. No need to get your undies bunched up over sarcasm.

Besides, why did you call Prime a dildo for quoting everybody and responding? I mean, you have a scroll bar for a reason.

Smooth Criminal

RDK

Smash Hero
No, I don't think I will shut up. Because a Ridley club member who is also an Ashley fan is a complete paradox. It's not possible.

And by no means did you come up with the name. That's horse ****.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Sigh, sorry I guess I kinda flew off the handle a bit. But Ridley_Prime's long *** posts are really annoying. Anyway, he can do what he wants. But I do take offense to someone saying I shouldn't post here, for the reason's I've already stated. And I didn't see any sarcasm in his post, just ignorance.

@ RDK
I did come up with the name, idiot. Check the Smash Wiki. Or ask any of the first gen members.
Here, I even found the link for your a**.
http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/R.I.D.L.E.Y.

RDK

Smash Hero
Sigh, sorry I guess I kinda flew off the handle a bit. But Ridley_Prime's long *** posts are really annoying. Anyway, he can do what he wants. But I do take offense to someone saying I shouldn't post here, for the reason's I've already stated. And I didn't see any sarcasm in his post, just ignorance.

@ RDK
I did come up with the name, idiot. Check the Smash Wiki. Or ask any of the first gen members.
LMAO. Ignorance? Somehow I'm showing ignorance? I'm not the one who claims to be a Ridley fan, but then supports Ashley at every twist and turn.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
LMAO. Ignorance? Somehow I'm showing ignorance? I'm not the one who claims to be a Ridley fan, but then supports Ashley at every twist and turn.
So just because I support Ridley it means I can't support other characters? Come on now think before you speak.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Why can't someone like Ashley just a bit more than Ridley and still be a strong Ridley supporter?
You know, it's possible to like more than one character.

It's like living in NY or NJ, being a strong Giants or Jets fan, but sporting a Dallas jersey when they come to town because they're your favorite team.

Not... ummm... like that's ME who I was referencing! Heh heh :lol: ...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why can't someone like Ashley just a bit more than Ridley and still be a strong Ridley supporter?

It's like living in NY or NJ, being a strong Giants or Jets fan, but sporting a Dallas jersey when they come to town because they're your favorite team.

Because no one supported Ashley before the music update

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529

I never said I supported Ashley more than Ridley though. I support Ridley more than any other character, let's make that clear. I don't see why that means I can't support another character.

RDK

Smash Hero
So just because I support Ridley it means I can't support other characters? Come on now think before you speak.
That's not what I said. Supporting Ashley as a PC is ridiculous in itself. It should be considered a crime in some states.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Because no one supported Ashley before the music update
You don't know that.
(Even though you just described me there. lolz.)

I never said I supported Ashley more than Ridley though. I support Ridley more than any other character, let's make that clear. I don't see why that means I can't support another character.
Oh. Well I was just going by what RDK said.
And show a little love. I'm trying to help defend you here.

RDK

Smash Hero
if you think its ridiculous, then go make an Anti-Ashley thread, and stay there.
I'm not going to make an anti-character thread. That would be stupid on a lot of levels. It's not only fair grounds for ban points, it's also rude to make a whole thread that revolves around bashing people.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Supporting a character =/= thinking that character will be in. (Atleast... that's my understanding of the terminology here)
I guess I support Ashley since she was kind of cool in WarioWare, same with Chibi-Robo, or even Kapp'n from Animal Crossing. Do I think they'll be in? Hell no...
Still, I support Ridley above all else, not only because he's just cool, but because I'm quite confident that he will be playable in Brawl.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
That's not what I said. Supporting Ashley as a PC is ridiculous in itself. It should be considered a crime in some states.
Oh that's not what you said? let me see, this is what you said.

First of all, you said I shouldn't post here. Even though I've been in club R.I.D.L.E.Y since the beginning. That IS ignorance. And secondly, you insinuate that since I'm a Ridley supporter there's no possible way i should be able to support a character like Ashley. That's stupid. You may not like it, but I can support whoever the hell I want. You're just going to have to deal with it.

Oh. Well I was just going by what RDK said.
And show a little love. I'm trying to help defend you here.
I know you were, but you made it sound like I supported her more than Ridley and I just wanted to clear that up.

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
The fiery pits of Norfair, home of RIDLEY!!!
I'm not going to make an anti-character thread. That would be stupid on a lot of levels. It's not only fair grounds for ban points, it's also rude to make a whole thread that revolves around bashing people.
i didnt realize the possible ban. i'm sorry. i wouldnt do that to a fellow ridley supporter.

Supporting a character =/= thinking that character will be in. (Atleast... that's my understanding of the terminology here)
I guess I support Ashley since she was kind of cool in WarioWare, same with Chibi-Robo, or even Kapp'n from Animal Crossing. Do I think they'll be in? Hell no...
Still, I support Ridley above all else, not only because he's just cool, but because I'm quite confident that he will be playable in Brawl.
yeah, my understanding of 'supporter' is someone who likes the character, as well as wants them in

and with that, i'm off to bed. g'night y'all.

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm sorry I have to post here and that I offend people with my presence, but to RDK, -Face Palms Himself-
Somehow, coming from you, that doesn't offend me.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I think next time you should Shotgun Palm yourself. You'll like it better, truuust me.
Would you have preferred me to go on a rant on how insulting it is to simply disregard someone based only on personal choice? Or simply Face Palming myself?

RDK

Smash Hero
Would you have preferred me to go on a rant on how insulting it is to simply disregard someone based only on personal choice? Or simply Face Palming myself?
Actually the Facepalm was the wiser choice. I've heard enough stupid arguments filled with logical fallacies for one night.

I think next time you should Shotgun Palm yourself.
Oooh, Christmas came early.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Actually the Facepalm was the wiser choice. I've heard enough stupid arguments filled with logical fallacies for one night.
Seconded. I get tired of encountering people with poor debate skills and even worse logic. And then they want you to explain your side and whatnot, but...it's like arguing with a 6-year-old most of the time. But they don't realize they're ********; so in the end, it's all just pointless...

SiD

Smash Master
Seconded. I get tired of encountering people with poor debate skills and even worse logic. And then they want you to explain your side and whatnot, but...it's like arguing with a 6-year-old most of the time. But they don't realize they're ********; so in the end, it's all just pointless...
Yeah, it's like racing against a retarted guy. You may win, but then you just get booed for beating a retarted guy.

I think I might have ****ed that up...

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather shotgun, didn't you read my post?

lol
I am now finding a disturbing lack of honor and dignity... I just wish such things wouldn't follow me into disputes about video games. I've already had enough of that in the Mewtwo Thread with a Pro-Lucario Anti-Mewtwo and vise versa flaming each other about, I don't want to see a Pro-Ridley Anti-Ashley battle. Can't we just say, "hm, I don't like that character, I don't think its worthy of being in Brawl as a PC," instead of, "You Like that character? Your not a real fan! Go Away!!"

Lets leave it at a Face Palm and let this flaming die.

RDK

Smash Hero
I am now finding a disturbing lack of honor and dignity
Maybe you should talk to Aryman about that, since he's the one who likes to attack people's posts after the fighting has stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom