• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was pointing out that Geno seems like a lame character IMO. I wouldn't really want to play as a doll who pokes me with stars over a fire breathing dragon.
He uses guns and light from the heavens...

RDK

Smash Hero
if dasani was in there id totally main him!! Dasani for high tier!!!!

this is obviously sarcasm please dont kill me for it
LMAO. I can't remember what thread it was in, but WAY back before you joined, someone actually made a Dasani bottle moveset. With pictures. He might even have been serious.

Scary, huh?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Nope. He had his own side quest in D and P. And his own Film. More than most other Pokemon.
Likewise, Mewtwo had his own side-quest in R, B, Y, and FR & LG (if that counts) and his own film (the first movie) as well. :p

Meh. Guess I did kind of underestimate Lucario in that regard. Ah well...
I suppose I'm just getting tired of the whole "anti-Mewtwo movement" thing. First it was Deoxys whom a bunch of people were wanting/expecting to "replace" Mewtwo, and now Lucario... If Lucario gets confirmed as a poke-ball by some chance, what's next? People will think Pichu's gonna replace Mewtwo? >_>

Well, at least Ridley's not getting that kind of treatment...

m2 had 2 movies
Oh yeah. I forgot about that other movie...

and is techniqueally (cant spell it) the final boss so to speak in pokemon red, blue, and yellow.
And the final boss in Pokemon Stadium (the first one) as well...

But on the topic of ridley i think his chances are vastly and epically higher then the previously mentioned possed doll. Plus rids would just burn geno to bits with his plasma breath
Heh. So true. :chuckle:

unlike most things in Smash...
>_>

Since when is this, decide who should get into Smash...Geno or Ridley?
Since when? Since today I guess, but we should put a stop to this Geno vs Ridley thing before it gets even more out of hand...

0|-| 3/\/\ 633!!11 17'$ |_1|<3 70tly r3\/3|_u5hu|\|@ree...
Grim uses 1337? :laugh:

----

Aside circumstances, something else just occurred to me. If Sonic hadn't of already been confirmed a month or 2 ago, he would've been included in this "poll threads" that have been made recently, and he more than likely would've won (in the thread Ridley lost in) by a landslide >_>, which would lead to even more complaints in this thread, and some of the Sonic haters might've said "OMG he's way too fast to be in Brawl!" or somethin'.

As far as that goes, I'm glad Sonic's confirmed now, though it seems Geno is the one on this thread's hate list now. >_>

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I feel honored Ridley_Prime, with all your large page long quote things, today was the first day ya quoted me

the grim lizard

Smash Master
By the way...it's not Geno vs. Ridley as far as getting into Brawl. But Geno supporters constantly compare the two. Geno isn't even in the same zip code as Ridley...don't compare them.

RDK

Smash Hero
some of the Sonic haters might've said "OMG he's way too fast to be in Brawl!" or somethin'.
Just like Ridley is ZOMG TWO FAZT 4 ZE BRAOUL.

though it seems Geno is the one on this thread's hate list now
And if there's one place you don't want to be, it's on this thread's hate list.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I feel honored Ridley_Prime, with all your large page long quote things, today was the first day ya quoted me
Um, thanks, I guess... but did you actually read what I had to say though? Or was my "wall of text" too much for your attention span to handle?

In any case, I believe I have replied to some of your posts before (and that you replied to some of mine too), so I don't think this is the first time...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
By the way...it's not Geno vs. Ridley as far as getting into Brawl. But Geno supporters constantly compare the two. Geno isn't even in the same zip code as Ridley...don't compare them.
Duh...the only thing I said was Ridley is not the main character of his franchise, as far as the series I've played (Not prime, I don't like Prime) Ridley kind of throws himself in, Samus not after him or even know he is there.

He's the most important villain but never the center villain of the plot

Unless he is in Prime, but I hate Metroid as a FPS or FPA or whatever it's classified as

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
But Geno supporters constantly compare the two.
It's not just the Geno supporters comparing him and Ridley though. Unless I'm on drugs or something, I believe I saw Ridley supporters comparing the 2 in this very thread. :p

And if there's one place you don't want to be, it's on this thread's hate list.
xd That's for sure. :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Depends on how you look at things.

That's like saying Darth Vader isn't the important villain in Star Wars because it's the Emperor who is above him...
Actually Ridley IS the center villain in Super after all...It was Metroid 1 Ridley more threw himself in...forgot about the baby metroid thing at the beggining of the game

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Hmm. I just thought of something else...

What if one of Ridley's moves in Brawl (most likely a special move) was to temporarily turn invisible or something? :eek:

And don't tell me he can't do that. He has in Super Metroid. :p

Perhaps he could just be invisible temporarily at the beginning of a match (and not be able to again for the rest of the match) or something.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Um, thanks, I guess... but did you actually read what I had to say though? Or was my "wall of text" too much for your attention span to handle?

In any case, I believe I have replied to some of your posts before (and that you replied to some of mine too), so I don't think this is the first time...
I read what you put, but it sounds like you are trying to insult me there...

I usually don't communicate with most newcomers to the Ridley thread

Wreked

Smash Lord
Hmm. I just thought of something else...

What if one of Ridley's moves in Brawl (most likely a special move) was to temporarily turn invisible or something? :eek:

And don't tell me he can't do that. He has in Super Metroid. :p

Perhaps he could just be invisible temporarily at the beginning of a match (and not be able to again for the rest of the match) or something.
That would be a cool entrance. He is invisible then all of a sudden you see his eye. He schreechs and appears. Definitely a cool idea.

Pengie

Smash Lord
Ridley's entrance will either be the invisability one or he will simply fly on to the stage and do a loud screech.

RDK

Smash Hero
im beginning to think that the epic awsomness that is brawl will be deadly. I can just imagine it: you get the game and turn it on when suddenly you wii bursts into flames from the super awsomenessicity that is brawl, and the world then ends in a firey riot of smash fans crying over their pain
I don't like the feel of this.

I hope my Wii can take it.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Thanks for maybe getting around to potentially adding me to the supporters list, Tom.

Oh, and this thread moves too fast. Everyone needs to stop posting this much. Seriously. Like 5 pages in 20 minutes. WtF??
It's most likely because of all the flame wars between Geno and Ridley.

Anyway i'm going to bed, it's already Sunday where I am and I have to go to church tommorow.

Later guys.

Ridley for Brawl.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I read what you put, but it sounds like you are trying to insult me there...
I was just wondering actually (when I asked if you had read it or not). I guess it did kinda sound like I was insulting you, but that wasn't the right idea. I wasn't trying to do that...

I usually don't communicate with most newcomers to the Ridley thread
I'm not a newcomer >_> (not anymore). I've been around here for at least 2 months or so...

A lot of you people really do seem to judge others by seniority (as a member) way too much. I guess since I haven't been here as long as most of ya'll, my opinions/posts automatically, and thus I'm not communicated with by others such as yourself.

That would be a cool entrance. He is invisible then all of a sudden you see his eye. He schreechs and appears. Definitely a cool idea.
Yep. Thanks, I guess.

And yeah. Like ParamoreRiot said, I'm far from the first to have thought of that idea as an entrance.

hey how do people think his intro will go? will he swoop in from the top, bottom, side or background, or will he come in some other way? well any ways i gotta go to work tomarrow so its of to bed for me.
Meh. I'm not sure what to think his entrance would be exactly, to be honest.

Anyhow, g'night.

I always thought Chuck Norris flying down onto the stage with Ridley on his back was an awesome entrance.
Heh. Better that way than him being on Ridley's back. :laugh:

Yeah but it wouldn't be fair to the other players since the pure awesomeness of Chuck Norris and Ridley combined would make them implode with jealousy.
Either that, or those 2 being together would be too much awesomeness for Brawl's game disc to handle. :p

thats true. and if everyone else implodes, who will be left for chuck norris and ridley to pwn?
Heh. True that...

Thanks for maybe getting around to potentially adding me to the supporters list, Tom.
Tom? I thought it was Legola, or is that his real name?

Oh, and this thread moves too fast. Everyone needs to stop posting this much. Seriously. Like 5 pages in 20 minutes. WtF??
Yeah. That's what I've been thinkin' every now and then...

And this thread moving that fast is the only reason I actually mutli-quote so much. It really is...

Anyway i'm going to bed, it's already Sunday where I am and I have to go to church tommorow.

Later guys.
Ah yes. I have to go to church tomorrow as well. Goodnight...

the thread moves too fast because ridley is just too awesome for it to not move fast.
because ridley. is awesome. and stuff.
Heh. I figured someone would say that as a reason...

and should i mention that i am a crazy ridley supporter/ fanboy, and would like it very much if i were inluded in the list?:grin:
Yeah. You most likely will be added once Legola gets around to it.

When Ridley dives into lava, Ridley doesn't get burned. The lava gets Ridley'd.

XD
Heh. So true. I can't believe I didn't think of that "fact" before...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Hey Ridley Prime, why don't you answer to posts as they come, why do you quote so many things in one post? Makes you look like a dildo.

Signed, THE fuxing Aryman.

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey Ridley Prime, why don't you answer to posts as they come, why do you quote so many things in one post? Makes you look like a dildo.

Signed, THE fuxing Aryman.
I wouldn't post in here if I were you.

Then again, if I were you, I wouldn't be an Ashley supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom