• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
Aww, is my "attacking" bothering you? You asked for it buddy. Maybe next time you'll get your facts straight before you post.
WTF does that even mean? My facts were straight. This is another instance of you just spouting off non-intellectual personal attacks because your arguments fail so hard.

Try again.

SiD

Smash Master
Aww, is my "attacking" bothering you? You asked for it buddy. Maybe next time you'll get your facts straight before you post.
I don't see what facts have to do with anything.....

And reallly, although he should have left it in the Ashley thread, you kind of asked for it by supporting such a horrible character.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I don't think RDK was asking you to be confrontational, man. So stop yer **** before this tirade ends with the thread being unceremoniously CLOSED.

Smooth Criminal

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice

this thread isn't about Ridley enough. i'm 50% through my first time playing MP3 (teh awesomest gamezors)i can't wait to fight Riddles again. hes totally pimp. :pimp: <--- pimp

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I have to agree, you need to stop needlessly attacking people for simply acting in a way you don't approve of or don't like. (sarcasm)Yes we should be just lake you, perfect cookie cutter people that think the same and act the same(sarcasm).

WTF does that even mean? My facts were straight. This is another instance of you just spouting off non-intellectual personal attacks because your arguments fail so hard.

Try again.
Even though Aryman did start this with attacking him, you responded by attacking about supporting Ashley, Honestly, it shouldn't matter who you support (in the matter of what other people think), personally, I HATE Pokemon with a zealot like fury, but if someone else like them, I don't care.

Though I do find it funny, people don't want someone to be in Brawl, but if they are in, you can kill them all day.

Hm, it seems with this one post, I'll make two enemies...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Everyone Shut the **** Up!. Take your clearly off-topic Debate to PMs, supporting Ashley is an epic fail in every sense of the word, but debating it here is putting this thread in danger, and that's even more stupid. You both can try to kill each other in PMs, but don't derail this thread, or it will end being closed, do we whant that? No i don't think so, so kindly, shut up.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ha! listen to what the creator of ASHLEY had to say

I didn't know the "in" thing was supporting an underdog character. If I was to do the "in" thing I would just go and support Ridley. Then I would become "intellegent".

I didn't know intelligence was biased.

For you to be smart you would have to support a shoe-in.

BTW, A.S.H.L.E.Y. is a complete and total mockery of "other clubs", I just created for the lulz.

Please leave the club if you support Ridley, because I hate Ridley.
Boo hoo, now I'm only going to have 4 members.

Yes, I admit my logic is idiotic, but you must do what I say because I choose who everyone likes in the club. if you don't like it GTFO and become a loser.

Go cry and turn your items off.

Shuma

Smash Hero
And There you go, if you whant to hate a character hate him in his thread, to at least create a debate. Not here to create a flame war.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
What's this? A flame war in the Ridley thread?!?

No Wai!
There have been alot of flame wars lately, or I just havnt noticed them, maybe its just cause of the lack of characters being added...

In any case, what are things that havnt been disscused about the dragon/bird/space pirate/thing?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Ha! listen to what the creator of ASHLEY had to say
I was never a member of ASHLEY, and I of course I don't agree with it's creator has to say about Ridley. He's def not the representative for all Ashley supporters. And for the record the biggest reason I started supporting her is because I noticed how much it baffled everyone that she had a fanbase. Some people seem to HATE her just because she's got a small following, which is quite amusing to me.

This is the last thing I'll say on the subject, I think the Ridley thread can move on to more constructive discussion now. I just didn't appreciate RDK telling me where I should and should not post, plain and simple.

DeathKnight517

Smash Rookie
Honestly there's only two things I want to see in SSBB now.

Dark Samus as a PC
and Omega Ridley (or regular Ridly) as a PC

Ashley will be a PC in brawl when hell feezes over, she's not even all that important! I'd state more reasons but some of the other members stated why better then I ever could.

I haven't thought of very good movesets but maybe if Omega Ridley was an alternate skin/second version of Ridley his Default Special would be that really cool laser he had in MP3

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Honestly there's only two things I want to see in SSBB now.

Dark Samus as a PC
and Omega Ridley (or regular Ridly) as a PC

Ashley will be a PC in brawl when hell feezes over, she's not even all that important! I'd state more reasons but some of the other members stated why better then I ever could.

I haven't thought of very good movesets but maybe if Omega Ridley was an alternate skin/second version of Ridley his Default Special would be that really cool laser he had in MP3
Hmmm.naw

Classic FTW, I HATE Prime

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
There have been alot of flame wars lately, or I just havnt noticed them, maybe its just cause of the lack of characters being added...

In any case, what are things that havnt been disscused about the dragon/bird/space pirate/thing?
Which game will influence ridley's moves? im curious if it'll be SM or MP.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I pray to Jesus it is Super Metroid.
i'd like to see a mix of both, or all of them really, thnx oasis.
all aereal attacks of SM, but ground attacks of corruption,etc., but can't see
it working that well :ohwell: maybe one way, maybe even neither? like CF..
can sum one put a ridley (prime) moveset? just to see wat it would look like :)

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Something completely random and off-topic:

I just googled a screenname that I always use, and I found out that I actually created another user name on these forums in December of 2001 (that's right, when Melee was released). I didn't have a lot of posts, but it is proof that I've been coming here for a long, long time...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
-attempt at catching up what she missed last night-

It's official, Reyairia doesn't like games. Besides, it's a fun voting contest. Sooo yeah.
Fun voting contest my tailbase.

Um, someone reserve a spot for Reyairia. :p
<3<3<3

He has appeared in one game. The other non main characters haven't appeared in one game (Unless its one of those one game series).

The fact is that ALL he has is popularity. AAALLL.
Unfortunately, I have to agree though I'm not against or for Geno's inclusion. :( Plus with Lyn's and Samurai Goroh's deconfirmations(sp?) I think people are gravely overestimating popularity as a factor.

Like hell they do, you don't see any Ridley fans going directly to Sakurai's office delivering 26 page reports on their character and why they should be in a game
Only cause we don't need to. ;)

Just like Lucario... and Mewtwo has more than just that.
*hides from the Mewtwo-hating Lucario fanboys*
In Pokemon when tons of characters would have the same chances popularity is much more important of a factor. Else we'd have over a hundred viable contenders. o_o

I swear. Ridley just needs to be confirmed right now. If he's in the game, then the roster is bloody perfect and I will not ask for another character. Not a one.

Smooth Criminal
Same here. Ridley is the only character I'm really hoping and expecting to see in Brawl. A frackin' octorok could get in and I wouldn't care. :laugh:

It doesn't make you look like a dildo. It just makes your posts less intriguing to read (unless, of course, you were quoted or mentioned within the post).

I'm taking a Speech class in college. Trust me, less is actually better.
Prime's posts are completely fine. They'd be a pain if they were an actual paragraph wall, but because they're little more than bullet points I think it's not him at fault that you find yourselves bothered by it. ;)

yeah, my understanding of 'supporter' is someone who likes the character, as well as wants them in

and with that, i'm off to bed. g'night y'all.
Exactly, guys, please no fighting. :(

I believe they would have to draw influence from all of Ridley's appearences in order to give him a good moveset.
Agreed. It'd definitely be the coolest too imo. ^_^

DeathKnight517

Smash Rookie
I have finally decided to name the biased members of Ashley *cough*MegatronPwnsU*cough* Ashtards.
Not very original but gets the point across, pluss it sounds like one of my favorite words asstard.

And biased Ridley members who give us bad names...appropriatly named....Rtards.

The only complaint I have about the first Ridley, tooo tiny wings. other then that his moves and looks would be Solid for SSBB

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
And u Itard, seriously though, those haters see this, and we'll get a huge *** flame war....
...but ashtard, funny..

and yeah, pretty good complaint, ridley cant glide with "pit" wings

BTLizard

Smash Rookie
I wanted to try out my old screenname once; so I thought this was as good as any.

Hello world!

Ridley for Brawl!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Yeah, that was me. I never posted apparently.

Even this account had less than 200 until May of this year.
I've doubled mine since I started regularly hanging out on this thread all day. >_> (Not counting that I have over 6 tabs open and msn on at the same time)

Shuma

Smash Hero
Let's accept the truth, we have no life, we are scum and there's only one way out.

*grabs a gun*

I'm killing my modem.

Aniway, If Ridley is in Brawl, who is going to main him? i will try probably, but still Samus and Mario are my main... mains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom