• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hopefuls:

Meta ridley
MP3 ridley
Purple ridley
Gray ridley from MZM

pruple and MZM seem the more obvious for me, but I would love to see eithe meta or MP3... either way the important thing is... HE HAS TO BE PLAYABLE...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Hopefuls:

Meta ridley
MP3 ridley
Purple ridley
Gray ridley from MZM

pruple and MZM seem the more obvious for me, but I would love to see eithe meta or MP3... either way the important thing is... HE HAS TO BE PLAYABLE...
What part of Japan hates Prime and Samus is modeled after Zero Mission and Prime is overrated don't you guys understand? Meta Ridley will be a costume at most, so stop bringing this up.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Ugh, this thread disgusts me. I'm out of here. I just wanted to see Gypsy's always-hate replys that always makes me laugh.
I don't always post hate replies. It's just stupid people like you that piss me off. How long has it been since you made a post that was actually pertaining to Ridley and not just a random question that you asked to get attention?

Stryks

Smash Hero
What part of Japan hates Prime and Samus is modeled after Zero Mission and Prime is overrated don't you guys understand? Meta Ridley will be a costume at most, so stop bringing this up.
Wow dude chill out really, I KNOW they hate prime, but duh I mean alt. costumes, im saying im hoping they make it, but to me the most reasonable ones are MZM and purple ridley, sorry for being on topic...

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Gypsy:

Sakurai sayd he wasn't going to add Japan only characters, wich means that he doesn't intend to keep chars out just 'cause the Japanese hate him, besides The japanese Hate Metroid Prime not ridley, besides Meta Ridley and Phazon Ridley do look awesome, besides they can be Alt. Costumes, besides THIS IS SPARTA!.

Vali

Smash Ace
I'm stupid because I have views that are against yours that automaticly makes it stupid because you said so. Mhmm.
No, you're stupid because your reasons why 3 of the most popular and likely characters (Megaman, Olimar and Ridley) shouldn't be in Brawl because you don't deem them "necessary". That isn't a reason why, that's just a ******** post and the fact that you rate them along with Waluigi is just another proverbial stupid brick to the head. Your "alternative views" hold no ground or reasoning and the fact that you choose characters that are incredibly likely to be included (especially in the cases of Ridley and Olimar) yet choose to promote characters such as Pico gives Gypsy more than enough reason to do what he's doing.

I doubt you even see the gigantic irony in spamming a topic because you think it's "reverted back to spam". GTFO.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Wow dude chill out really, I KNOW they hate prime, but duh I mean alt. costumes, im saying im hoping they make it, but to me the most reasonable ones are MZM and purple ridley, sorry for being on topic...
Sorry, axemangex just makes me really mad sometimes, and not to mention all of the stupid people on these boards lately... But um.. yeah, I really don't see Meta Ridley being anything more than some sort of easter egg or an alternate costume (if indeed they are in Brawl). It's between ZM Ridley and the normal Ridley. I only give ZM Ridley a chance because Samus is going on her Zero Mission look herself. It would be like having Link modeled after TP and Zelda being modeled after OoT.

@Gypsy:

Sakurai sayd he wasn't going to add Japan only characters, wich means that he doesn't intend to keep chars out just 'cause the Japanese hate him, besides The japanese Hate Metroid Prime not ridley, besides Meta Ridley and Phazon Ridley do look awesome, besides they can be Alt. Costumes, besides THIS IS SPARTA!.
Meta Ridley and Phazon Ridley only look awesome because they are in 3D. If the makers of the game would have used regular Ridley, he would have looked just as cool, if not cooler. And remember guys, just because it's "cool" doesn't mean it'll happen, especially since everyone has their own opinion. I personally think Phazon Ridley and Meta Ridley look horrible, but that's just me.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Kay, I'm out, you guys are talking about the same thing.

Which Ridley is the best.
Which Ridley color will appear.
Ridley 4 Brawl.
R.I.D.L.E.Y. Spam

I can go on forever.
well this is a Ridley thread and (duh) were suppose to talk about Ridley you IDIOT, so if your disguisted by this thread then by all means I shall say farewell and be be gone FOREVER

I never apologized to you. I apologized to Stryks. I still hate you and I'm not sorry for it.
harsh, harsh indeed

Vali

Smash Ace
Wow.. that was so harsh >_>

The thread is called "The new super Ridley for SSBB thread"

This isnt called the "Talk about everything Ridley thread."
"well this is a Ridley thread and (duh) were suppose to talk about Ridley you IDIOT, so if your disguisted by this thread then by all means I shall say farewell and be be gone FOREVER"

Sums it up pretty perfectly. Talking about Ridley in the Ridley thread? Preposterous!

Honestly, for someone that is "out", you're taking a long time to leave. *checks non-existant watch*

Shuma

Smash Hero
Dark Samus is Blue...

Besides, i meant that he looks EXACTLY the same as Zero Mission Ridley, he's just blue.

OmegaXXII

The thread is called "The new super Ridley for SSBB thread"

This isnt called the "Talk about everything Ridley thread."
psh...whatever, but we Ridley fans are still gonna discuss these topics whether you like it or not, and obviously you aren't a true Ridley fan

Derek~Joe

Smash Apprentice
WOW...I love the fact that I OFFICIALLY ENDED that other Ridley thread lol.

Love it...jus sayin. GOOD DAY!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Dark Samus is Blue...

Besides, i meant that he looks EXACTLY the same as Zero Mission Ridley, he's just blue.
I could argue this all day, but the fact is, he's a mutated version of Ridley, and he looks a lot different from the original. If you look closely at the screen shot you posted, you can even tell.

WOW...I love the fact that I OFFICIALLY ENDED that other Ridley thread lol.

Love it...jus sayin. GOOD DAY!
STFU and go away. Take axemangex with you.

Shuma

Smash Hero
He has a peak, like Zero Mission Ridley, etc etc, the only diference i see is the color, and maybe the head isn't that long.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
He has a peak, like Zero Mission Ridley, etc etc, the only diference i see is the color, and maybe the head isn't that long.
He has weird orange light emitting circles on him
He has black, beetle like skin, unlike scaly lizard skinned Ridley
He has more geometrical shapes (don't know exact term, but I mean he's pointy like an insect instead of a reptile

OmegaXXII

okay after seeing the Ridley pic, he doesn't look as ugly as I imagined, but as for Dark Samus are his chances good for her to be in Brawl? just curious

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!

Shuma

Smash Hero
First D. Samus is a He, well "it" would be more acurrate, but saying "he" is easier.

Secondly, the only thing he has against him is the fact that Japan doesn't like the Prime Series, other than that, he should totaly be on Brawl, i would like to see him in Brawl.

Has has Average to high chances.

Stryks

Smash Hero
guys any of u can give me the logo thingy, the one that has the ridley face, two claws and R.I.D.L.E.Y. on the bottom? thanx...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Mmm that close up of Ridley is nice. Looks like he could be a torpedo...

I.. really can't think of anything to say about Ridley right now... Gypsys been ranting for a long time now.. Wow.

*Waves R.I.D.L.E.Y. Flag*

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
wait...stryks isn't in the club!?!? dude, i'll pm you the site info, you're worthy enough to be a member
that's it, i'm gonna PM you the info stryks
Hah, nice. I thought we had a maximum? Oh well, more supporters the better. We can all pwn on the 3rd.. or 4th..

Ahh, I'm just joking. You're free to use it.
Who made it?

Yay Im liked, tough I WILL make a sig sooner or later, im doin something else rite now it'll be done in a few minutes!
I challenge you!... :D I see some people using your sigs around.. but you didn't have one supporting Ridley?!?

Well I don't either.. :(

*Waves R.I.D.L.E.Y. Flag*

-Onyx

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
there was a max onyx, but that was so we didn't have hundreds of ridley crazed fans trying to join. i mean the first night i had 6 of you guys try and get it. took me forever to finalize everything.

we accept members one at a time now

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
there was a max onyx, but that was so we didn't have hundreds of ridley crazed fans trying to join. i mean the first night i had 6 of you guys try and get it. took me forever to finalize everything.

we accept members one at a time now
Oh alright. I didn't think I would be able to get into the club though at first so I didn't try. Gypsy let me in though regardless.

Glad I was let in though, so now I can *Wave R.I.D.L.E.Y. Flag*

-Onyx

Stryks

Smash Hero
I DID make a ridley for brawl sig, but it was one of my st sisgs... EVER...

anyway:

I anyone gets the I like turtle part, then ur officially awesome, if not look "I like turtles" in youtube...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom